MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news ! xiaomi says today for Mi4i .... !!!!!!!!! when we have miui8???
MIUI 8 global beta ROM for the following devices will be released progressively in the near future: Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, Mi Note, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm. Please stay tuned!

dunno ask him

what is garbage for you can be very useful for others. i can't live without xposed for example. who are you to advice not to install xposed stuff?
who are you for tell me I can not give an advice? Be quite bro, you can even drink gasoline, it's up to you, but tell the truth... by installing xposed especially in beta rom you will face for sure new bug and issues or app forces to close...
IT WAS NOT AN ORDER; BUT JUST AN ADVICE....DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulver and speedst3r
the first thing after installed this rom is find only 1.6 Gb free...why ? I will hope the drain battery is not to big like before

dunno ask him

what is garbage for you can be very useful for others. i can't live without xposed for example. who are you to advice not to install xposed stuff?
Hmmm.....
if not who else

11-07-201614-48-58swphj.png

Reactions: speedst3r
if you know what you are doing, you are not going to experience problems. you can meet problems of course as it uses root, but that's is true for everything.. root itself, root apps, simply installing a rom etc. I've always used it in all my phone's with any roms with no problems.. garbage is other thing.. even if god said it is garbage i wouldn't trust him lol

I SPEAK ENGLISH AND I KNOW THE MEANING OF GARBAGE. GARBAGE IS WHAT YOU SAY AND THE WAY YOU BEHAVE

if you know what you are doing, you are not going to experience problems. you can meet problems of course as it uses root, but that's is true for everything.. root itself, root apps, simply installing a rom etc. I've always used it in all my phone's with any roms with no problems.. garbage is other thing.. even if god said it is garbage i wouldn't trust him lol

I SPEAK ENGLISH AND I KNOW THE MEANING OF GARBAGE. GARBAGE IS WHAT YOU SAY AND THE WAY YOU BEHAVE
LOL I talked about the meaning of advice, just edit that post so even you can understand...BIG LOL
Actually I'm not aggressive like you LOL
THE END

Let it go guys, not worthy arguing about it. Just different points of view

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I am a child? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stfu yb

"LOL", "BIG LOL", "GIANT LOL", "the end", "i am not aggressive like you", "stfu yb"............

QED..

not only a child sorry... a frustrated child indeed..... :DD

have a nice day baby a don't forget to sleep early tonight lol

I never met a dev (big names on XDA) who was happy his users kept installing xposed on his ROM, that's it. The rule is: do you want xposed? Fine, but you lose all the rights to complain about any sort of bug or whatever in a ROM. Respect this, and it is ok.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

"LOL", "BIG LOL", "GIANT LOL", "the end", "i am not aggressive like you", "stfu yb"............

QED..unbelievable

not only a child sorry... a frustrated child indeed..... :DD

have a nice day baby a don't forget to sleep early tonight lol
I am frustraded? lol ...lucky for you you talk behind a pc

I never met a dev (big names on XDA) who was happy his users kept installing xposed on his ROM, that's it. The rule is: do you want xposed? Fine, but you lose all the rights to complain about any sort of bug or whatever in a ROM. Respect this, and it is ok.

Oh! one who understands

Reactions: dogiex

that's is perfectly fine, never said the contrary. but also don't forget there are thousands of people using xposed happily. and someone who spent countless hours working on the framework, that's why you shouldn't be calling it garbage, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.