MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on Miui 7 the last on upload by Xiaomi.eu.
I want to install this update but do I need to full wipe or juste cache and dalvik ?
Thanks for the reply

Definitely it was not fixed using official TWRP. Recovery has no any effect on that bug at all, ROM has effect...
So, it has just fixed in 6.7.11 release
This is what I stated from the beginning i.e that twrp was not the solution to the problem. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Reactions: graw2 and thaimax
Every time i install HMNote2 on my redmi note 2 (hermes) i get Error 7, with every version i download. can you please fix this?
I haven't this error but I read some people install previous version of TWRP (2.8.7) and solve the problem..
I repeat.. I don't try this..

This is what I stated from the beginning i.e that twrp was not the solution to the problem. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Sent by Mi5 64GB
so sorry haven't got a mi5 yet...I would have gladly done the test....

Will it save my applications if I wipe only cache and dalvik? have the same issue as "fatpickles" ... I'm on Mi5

Hey guys,

Just update to miui 8 from miui 7 (the last one on Xiaomi.eu)
Everithing went great but I tried to flash SuperSU aswell. The flash was successful but I don't have the root access... Root Checker doesn't find root access. Any ideas ?

MI5 - after some time, corporate (Exchange) calendar and contacts sync turns itself off. However, email sync wont turn. Am i the stupid one, or is it bug?

Reactions: pjgoncalves
MI5 - after some time, corporate (Exchange) calendar and contacts sync turns itself off. However, email sync wont turn. Am i the stupid one, or is it bug?
Sometimes for me too. I use only the e-mail and same here.
And one more thing I can't sync the sms and the call logs with Mi account at all since 6.7.7 and now 6.7.11 too. Mi5
Somebody know about this? Fresh install and the massage is "Couldn't get info about sync progress".
pls help :)

Last edited:
so still issues even whit no restriction in App battery saver? here in mi2s no problem

I noticed that every time I cleared RAM with the menu button on home page, the app is stopped, this should not happen, so since it is a system app, I am going to discuss it with that developer..... Thanks for the help guys, but this ROM seems to be doing just fine.....

meditating-smiley.png

Reactions: thaimax
Hello. I read messages from another users about fixing a problem with incoming calls photoes. For example it fixed in FW from miui.su. Could you fix it too?
I replaced InCallUI from older version. And I think it is not good isea.

What download bug???? what do you mean?
I noticed there was some iffiness with the download manager myself. It's hit and miss. Xposed installer wouldn't initiate a download at all. Seems to have somehow remedied itself?

The actual ROM is stable on kenzo; no full-on freezing or anything and there's no *major* issues but MIUI 8 is very "beta"; some stock apps feel like they're beta and there's some dodgy behaviour here and there... that's to be expected.

Thanks a lot.

I just unlocked my kenzo device. After updating to eu rom, 4g is missing on both carriers. Can you please open the menu for the phone info under the internal memory clicks so i can set the prefferd network type, please...

I'm I the only one with a bluetooth issue with this version? It's not possible to turn it on!!!

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.