MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a nightmare time trying to get TWRP to work correctly and sideloading the ROM via adb, I finally got this ROM installed on my Mi Max.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

@ale8530 weather in status bar much better in latest release, thank you ;) but still there is a little glitch I think, as I see now for example:

Sole >

TIA ;)

When I was on the China alpha build on my Mi4 just this week before I got removed from the alpha group, the weather app had a setting to change to Fahrenheit. Any chance we will see that here?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Have a interesting bug with Instagram.
When i install it and start for the first time, i can edit my photos, all works like it should.
But when i start it for the next time, instagram skips editing right to upload screen.
So is it me, or have someone else the same bug?
mi4C 6.6.7

HI guys,
Got the installation done on the Redmi note 3 pro. THank you for that.
However I can not get Supersu installed. In TWRP I chose to install supersu, but next time i restarted TWRP it says that my device does not seems to be rooted (which it is) and if I want to install Supersu (which I already did).
Any thoughts on what I could do next?
Me neither! I used v2.76 after install (wiped dalvik etc.) No root.....any ideas?

Me neither! I used v2.76 after install (wiped dalvik etc.) No root.....any ideas?
Put SuperSu from first link in your phone, install via twrp, reboot, open app and choose update from it. try, it should works. I haven't,
Edit: however, haven't got that problem...recovery asked for: want install twrp coz noo root, I did and then after reboot the app asked for update, reboot, it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy
it seems that the launcher doesn't extend behind the statusbar, this causes some transition effects to clip items that go behind the statusbar during the transition. this isn't the case with official miui 7 as well as 8, but it is with the eu versions of both miui versions

Hope that there is a fix for The loudspeaker volume when on speaker.
it won,t go down all The way.
Volume is far to loud...

Waiting for mi5 release...

Put SuperSu from first link in your phone, install via twrp, reboot, open app and choose update from it. try, it should works. I haven't,
Edit: however Haven't got that problem, recovery asked if want install twrp coz noo root, I did and then after reboot the app ak for update, reboot, it worked
Unfortunately no

hi to everybody I have a Mi Max I have performed the unlock the bootloader and installed multi 6.6.23. I don't succeed in upgrade the telephone with any rom anymore when I proceed with updating the twpr it is automatically restarted and the telephone doesn't work anymore. I must reenter in twpr and reinstall the firmware 6.6.23, work with this rom only. Any idea ? Thank's and sorry for my English :)

When you make new functionality, can you please work out what it does, where to find and how to handle with it? We're not all nerds, you know. For example: you announced in changelog that in this rom you can make saved wlans's visible.... Where and how? Don't see anything in regular wlan menu....
Lol no. Xiaomi.eu team builds the roms based on the official dev/stable release. They do not actually develop MIUI themselves. Why don't you go to the official english MIUI forum and find out yourself?

Lol no. Xiaomi.eu team builds the roms based on the official dev/stable release. They do not actually develop MIUI themselves. Why don't you go to the official english MIUI forum and find out yourself?
Because , it's easier to ask here , and let the other people do all the "work" ....

Reactions: Stefano131270
When you make new functionality, can you please work out what it does, where to find and how to handle with it? We're not all nerds, you know. For example: you announced in changelog that in this rom you can make saved wlans's visible.... Where and how? Don't see anything in regular wlan menu....
actually I can see
Screenshot_2016-07-08-13-26-56-572_com.android.settings[1].png

Status
Not open for further replies.