MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having few problems since miui 8 in Redmi note 3g,
There is no network most of the time, it gets connected for few minutes and gets disconnected for long time. Also I don't get notification from any messaging apps

Hello, please add Republic of Moldova money to exchange(leu moldovenesc) Thx

Smart lock not work for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and not work internet data limit. After 00:00, consumable trafic reset. I am set month limit, no days.

yeah, consider google search too
I'm not dumb thank you, I meant, do I really have to do a backup since there seems to be a kind of "miui backup"

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

have the same problem since the first miui 8 release. google keyboard is slow/laggy only with mibrowser. redmi 3 pro. I think it is a miui problem though?

1. I have a M4C as well and indeed having problems with responsiveness since Miui 8 release :( not only in MI browser also in whatsapp (maybe google keyboard problem??)

2. to the admins: Thanx for the good work anyway (is there a paypal donation where i can incidentally help out with small donations??

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately I cannot find any more the root management in the security app on Redmi Note 2 (prime) in the latest version (6.7.7). Can anyone help me here please to get it back without rooting externally? Thanks in advance
Hello, If I remember correctly, it was the same 6.6.30, if you can not grant permissions, you need to install external applications

How to get Ota updates I am always getting full rom pack instead of incremental update. Please help me.

When you make new functionality, can you please work out what it does, where to find and how to handle with it? We're not all nerds, you know. For example: you announced in changelog that in this rom you can make saved wlans's visible.... Where and how? Don't see anything in regular wlan menu....

I'm not dumb thank you, I meant, do I really have to do a backup since there seems to be a kind of "miui backup"

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
In this process (Wipe Factory Reset) your media, such as files, photos, music, etc. wont be deleted. Only the user data will be deleted which includes device settings, added accounts, and the settings & data for installed apps. Then, for example, you can backup that whit Titanium Backup,
if noot rooted whit
Helium Backup.
save your files,photos,music,etc. backup to your PC is reccomended too
Edit: Custom downloaded app, for example those you've downloaded from Playstore, will be erased too

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymymi
i found on the internet the link for the china beta stable for redmi 2
bigota.d.miui.com/V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE/miui_HM2XTDPro_V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE_45bef86a02_5.1.zip
Thank you @ingbrzy

Last edited:
Hi, 1st. tks for the hard work. I would like to ask Mi5 delayed is for a week or just few hours or days (as sometimes happend)?

HI guys,
Got the installation done on the Redmi note 3 pro. THank you for that.
However I can not get Supersu installed. In TWRP I chose to install supersu, but next time i restarted TWRP it says that my device does not seems to be rooted (which it is) and if I want to install Supersu (which I already did).
Any thoughts on what I could do next?

Hey there,
I've found 2 bugs in the currnet rom on Mi4c
1. The bug with phone numbers is still there.
2. If you have Message app from Google as your default SMS app and you try to send a message directly from Contacts app (using chat bubble), then the Contacts app is FC. I works fine with MIUI Messaging though.

HI guys,
Got the installation done on the Redmi note 3 pro. THank you for that.
However I can not get Supersu installed. In TWRP I chose to install supersu, but next time i restarted TWRP it says that my device does not seems to be rooted (which it is) and if I want to install Supersu (which I already did).
Any thoughts on what I could do next?
did you put SuperSu from first post in your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.