MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your advice.

I try to setting language to English and create second space work fine magically.

Now I set language to English and create second space.
Then change language back to Chinese Traditional.

It work fine now.

Thanks. ^^y

But it is still a bug. I don't know how to do bug report to eu-rom maintainer.
You're welcome, always try to set english language when you have issues, sometimes work. There is a bug section where you can post a bug report; write device, Rom installed, describe the problem, post the bug report/logcat

good job, i install 6.6.30 after first flash to stable 7.2.13 with mi flash, so praticcally this is my first time with updater, and it works fine, it enter trwp environment by itself and install new 6.7.7/8.
thanks for your job!

Steffy, I had stable installed, but wanted to join the circus of weekly updates miui 8 again, so no weekly stable updates, but dev roms....

Cheerioooooooo
dirkzelf,
I slept little, I am stoned! Do you want to install the weekly? Now Stable? ... maybe I should go to a doctor? :D

Steffy, I had stable installed, but wanted to join the circus of weekly updates miui 8 again, so no weekly stable updates, but dev roms....

Cheerioooooooo

Sorry, no cross post.... hahaha

OK, anyone having wifi troubles in Redmi Note 2 Prime?

I have connects also stated in top status bar, but Internet connection is nowhere, in browser I sometimes just can't connect to websites, saying I'm offline...

:D
My redmi Note 2 prime, it works great with Wi-Fi

I'm thinking it is a wifi repeater thingie, my main wifi works OK.....

I'm an idiot too......

32.gif

Reactions: Stefano131270
:D
My Redmi Note 2 prime, it works great with Wi-Fi

Let me ask you, have you got good video recordings with the camera of this phone? When I am filming in low light the framerate drops to 16fps..... hate that....

Maybe use other camera app? any tips maybe?
At your end too??

yeah dude! (that's stoned talk, right?)

Have stable, want weekly dev, and already updated, seems OK, apart from wifi issue???!!!
I try with a liter of coffee as a start! maybe we'll see you tonight! best for me and for all of you, hello guys good day

Let me ask you, have you got good video recordings with the camera of this phone? When I am filming in low light the framerate drops to 16fps..... hate that....

Maybe use other camera app? any tips maybe?
At your end too??
Try Camera Next modded version 2.2 from xda. Imho best camera.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Dear ingbrzy!

You can not do something on the network problem? Very weak signal. In the chinese dev. works well.

Thanks.

HMNote1W - RN3G

Dear ingbrzy!

You can not do something on the network problem? Very weak signal. In the chinese dev. works well.

Thanks.

HMNote1W - RN3G
Are you sure that on 6.7.7 china ROM it's better?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: thaimax
Are you sure that on 6.7.7 china ROM it's better?

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Not, only mobile network signal.

I prefer multi rom. I'm trying multi and hungarian rom, but in the both rom the network signal is weak.

In the Settings - SIM - network type -

Prefer 3G work only Edge network
or
3G only no signal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.