MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This is my problem on Redmi Note 3G.
No network!!!

The sim card is same, but after network selection different name. Automatic network selection. Manual network selection is similar.

Mobile network bug!

Before doing this it might be worth seeing if there's any way within the Settings menu to reset your network settings. If there's no such option then try reflashing your modem, it's included in fastboot ROMs as NON-HLOS.bin. I'd look at a specific guide for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G though. You'll want the original Xiaomi fastboot ROM (from xiaomi's official website) that corresponds to the xiaomi.eu variant (either stable or dev), unzip it, look for the bin, start your phone in fastboot, then fire up command line - fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin. Reboot and that should do it. Theoretically. It's what I know of that might work at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Croraykin
For some reason my redmi 3 doesn't connect to WLAN with WEP security.

WPA/WPA2 protected networks connects just fine, but for WEP it keeps obtaining ip address, and never connects.

My friend with rn2 on miui 7 has no problem with connecting on that same WLAN network.

I don't have any more phones running miui 8 to check further

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

don't know, probably it's no more compatible, maybe it will, wait for next app update and take a look, or maybe the problem is another....?
Edit : Sorry I was thought you were on stable 8, had not read well before,and then there isn't yet global 8 LOL! Anyway @joangarc answered you already, hope it work for you

Try Battery, applications to save baterry, choose yor app and change to without restriccions

It was the battery restriction setting, I pulled it and yes, now it works even after long time screen OFF......

Thanks Guys!!!

PS really nice app, seriously saves your powerbutton. My powerbutton is getting a little fuzzy, sometimes it responds sometimes not....

Redmi Note 2 Prime, anyone else have that too?

Reactions: thaimax
Hello!

Nem hiszem, hogy a Tesco-Voda váltás miatt lenne, mert Miui7 alatt nem volt ilyen probléma, és a kínai 8asban tökéletesen müködik minden.
Valaki azt írta, hogy a modem file csere esetleg segíthet.

It was the battery restriction setting, I pulled it and yes, now it works even after long time screen OFF......

Thanks Guys!!!

PS really nice app, seriously saves your powerbutton. My powerbutton is getting a little fuzzy, sometimes it responds sometimes not....

Redmi Note 2 Prime, anyone else have that too?
Whithout restriction for that app in App battery saver, even if you set clear cache when device is locked in 1 min,5 or whatever or turn on battery saver, battery saver doesn't restict app's activity. even if you clean ram in task manager it still has no restriction.
it is the same principle bound too delayed notification:

In case of delayed notification issue these are the best settings:
1. Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable desired app
2. Security app>App Battery saver>Choose desired App>Set to: No restrictions
3. Settings>Battery and Performance>Manage apps battery usage>OFF (it can be cause battery drain issue but in most cases first two setting is perfectly enough)

Hello there. This build working very fine on Hermes, thanks.
Another thing, there's some Chinese leftovers on battery settings.
Tools, secure, battery, analyze battery usage. Screens attached.
Regards.

61db2f5c2e7b8702591a6fe96801f6f6.jpg

ba43a043e11cce7869a8ccfb2d2723a0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hello there. This build working very fine on Hermes, thanks.
Another thing, there's some Chinese leftovers on battery settings.
Tools, secure, battery, analyze battery usage. Screens attached.
Regards.

61db2f5c2e7b8702591a6fe96801f6f6.jpg

ba43a043e11cce7869a8ccfb2d2723a0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
do you have wps office +PDF installed right? Uninstall it and no more chinese stuff.
It comes whit app, put a feedback in playstore

Last edited:
i install last night 6.7.7 and this morning i found my mi5 out of battery, but i'm quite sure is about bad connection of the charger, after complete charge i din't feel more battery drainage than 6.6.30, normally 80% of battery drainage depens on keeping active the screen or gps, i will usually solve using a dark theme and using gps only when really need

When I try to change wallpaper through themes it comes up with image can't be loaded.
Are you using a 3rd party launcher?
If yes, that's normal

Run MIUI lancher again then you should be able to change the wallpaper

the best miui based rom!!!

I'm curious what makes you say that!
Can you be more specific? because in 22 pages so far.. I read only about the problems.

are you sure we are talking about the same subject?!

Please be kind and elaborate your statement!

why there are no Indonesian language, in Indonesia many users Xiaomi. I hope there will be Indonesian language. thank you

Just
I installed TWRP with the tutorial provided and it is asking me somehow a password . I tried to skip and obviously isn't seeing my storage (and the .zip ROM file included in there).
Got stuck at this point..I think TWRP isn't seeing my storage.
Can anybody help me? Thank

Tap cancel and then format data
But be aware. Ur internal storage will be wiped completely

Reactions: devonshire85
I'm curious what makes you say that!
Can you be more specific? because in 22 pages so far.. I read only about the problems.

are you sure we are talking about the same subject?!

Please be kind and elaborate your statement!
George, the Rom is absolutely best of best. You read complaints from perfectionists who points out little imperfections which have to have in such complex project as MIUI is.
Before my MI 4W I changed phones every two weeks... Now, my one year old Mi4w feels fresh and better than ever only because and thanks to this great xiaomi.eu team and OUR miui8 roms for every Xiaomi device.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Absolutely no problems on Mi4c. One thing, since MIUI 7, weather widget always shows some characters next to status, for example "Clear AQI 0". Anyone have same issue?

Screenshot_2016-07-10-08-11-52-091_com.miui.home.png

Status
Not open for further replies.