MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody try to attach a photo from gallery in google keep or evernote? I've got fc when I tried to attach something. It only works when I'm using "send to" from gallery, but not works when I try to attach directly from app.
Works on me. Tried Evernote.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

5acaa375f2158df03f249f0376786a34.jpg

I don't have any issues on my Mi3W

Hi, I can see that you turn on battery saver (due to battery color changed to orange), but my wife didn't do that.
I think we find that culprit, it's the Sync. After turning it off, the battery drain back to normal.
Anyway, thanks for trying to help. :)

Battery drain normal.jpeg

Reactions: HofMan and dogiex
i has been updated to this rom.
but i can't find LTE mode on preferred network type, anyone has this issue?
for Mi Note Pro...

I have FC when click on "✔ finished" in Inbox app (google). Do someone have same problem? I deleted app data, wipe cache + dalvik which help in short time, but then occurs again.. Mi5/6.6.23-6.7.11

I have FC when click on " finished" in Inbox app (google). Do someone have same problem? I deleted app data, wipe cache + dalvik which help in short time, but then occurs again.. Mi5/6.6.23-6.7.11
Inbox FC on me too. Using gmail for now.

I have 3 problem

- Random restart
- Calendar: the calendar entries slip to 1 day forward. But when i go to another day and back to "today", everything are okay.
- Battery draining. 12-14% per hour in standby.

I have 3 problem

- Random restart
- Calendar: the calendar entries slip to 1 day forward. But when i go to another day and back to "today", everything are okay.
Hi, did you set Sync on? Try turning it off and observe, the battery will drain less. :)

I have 3 problem

- Random restart
Hello, with that phone?

So the previously set calendar entries random slide one day later. So if, for example. Scheduled for 12. 07.2016 is set to anything, the calendar entry shows the next day (13.07.2016).
But i think it's only a visualisation bug, because i push to another day and back again to today, the order is restored :)

@ingbrzy I've noticed that my can't redmi 3 with last stable 7.5.1.0 can't automatically switch on after set an alarm? Is possible to fix it?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

So the previously set calendar entries random slide one day later. So if, for example. Scheduled for 12. 07.2016 is set to anything, the calendar entry shows the next day (13.07.2016).
But i think it's only a visualisation bug, because i push to another day and back again to today, the order is restored :)
My does not have this problem.
I do not know if it can be helpful, try to Settings, Applications, Calendar to empty the cache

Status
Not open for further replies.