MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hace troubles to use miui mail app. When I log un with my google account, the doesnt stop to sync inbox folder, it is like it can not be synced well. Any solución, please?
Go to Battery and performance settings, manages apps battery usage, go to system app, there find miui mail app if isn't there go to installed apps, when you find app put "No restrictions".

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I´m new on updates.
I have installed weekly ROM (6.6.30) on my Redmi note 2 and now I want to update it to the last version. (6.7.7)
I must install it using TWRP and losing all my data? or I can install it witout losing it ?

I´m new on updates.
I have installed weekly ROM (6.6.30) on my Redmi note 2 and now I want to update it to the last version. (6.7.7)
I must install it using TWRP and losing all my data? or I can install it witout losing it ?

You can install 6.7.7 without losing data, through TWRP. Put the zip file 6.7.7 on internal phone storage, then reboot in recovery through TWRP and choose install, look for the 6.7.7 zip file. Wipe cache/dalvik.

Wiping cache/dalvik cache you delete some files that you don't need. It's useful when you update your ROM.

MIUI 7.5 China Stable for Redmi 2 Prime (2GB) V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE has been officially released from miui.
Were you waiting for the official release before making a xiaomi eu version, although there was a leaked link?

Can you please tell me if i can update from kitkat V7.3.1.0.KHJCNDD to lollipop V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE without wipe data when you make it available?

Everything works good on my Mi5 except SMS and Call Register synchronization from MiCloud. Thanks for the update

Reactions: zsombi
I´m new on updates.
Just wipe cache and dalvik and install

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you for ROM.

Like in previous Update, i cant change Wallpaper. It always says(Toast) "Bild konnte nicht geladen werden" (german). In English something like "Unable to load Image". Same for Lockscreen Image

Thank you for ROM.

Like in previous Update, i cant change Wallpaper. It always says(Toast) "Bild konnte nicht geladen werden" (german). In English something like "Unable to load Image". Same for Lockscreen Image
It seems you are using some other launcher like Nova and not Miui launcher. Revert back to Miui Launcher and try to change wallpaper.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.