MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed this version on my Redmi Note 3 Pro and when i go to sleep the phone have 90% of battery, when i wake up and i saw the phone, have only 50% of battery (i close all process before i go to sleep) ! i saw with and app and is a kernel wakelock, any can confirm this?

Wakelock battery draining Bug was fixed since version 6.8.4.

What version are you running?

Maybe some app you have installed is causing this. Check with "Wakelock Detector"

6.8.12 Mi5 ROM works fine and it seems to me Gemini releases are getting better week by week including the battery consumption as well. Nice to feel the effect of the ROM development in the practice. Please check my latest battery consumption result on my own Mi5Pro device:

Using Details:

WiFi, Data (4G), Bluetooth, GPS, all Google sync options are continuously ON, Centered auto brightness and using GPS navigation (Here) abroad:

SOT: 5 hours 15 minutes

b40969ecf7131edefc867949d478bd7f.jpg

20fe0cb88a8916f4171c41261e9eb4f3.jpg

016da08375ab150c419a0fac288db672.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi!
I cannot install it in TWRP on my Mi4S, it says that the package is for aqua, but my device is "h815" (what?).
Recently I didn't updated the phone, I installed the last update like 3 weeks ago and it worked just fine... so what am I doing wrong?
Same issue; any solution ?

sadly.. there is no Mi4i rom for weekly..
for miui official developer lets quick release stable version :-D

Try to turn off Mi message, also blocking option if you enabled.
Next go to settings of phone, battery&performance and to managed apps battery usage and turn off power saving completely.
Ask some friend to help you test and to send you sms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Don't know what is mi message - do you mean SMS program? And what you mean by " also blocking option if you enabled"?
Disabling battery save didn't help ;/

Guys I still have the Miui 8 6.7.10 beta. How can i get a newer version? I always got ota updates but not recently. Anyone?

Guys I still have the Miui 8 6.7.10 beta. How can i get a newer version? I always got ota updates but not recently. Anyone?
From the first post download the ROM for your device, reboot to TWRP, install it and then wipe Dalvik and cache.

What i did.. was activate miui optimisation and then it shows up:) thx anyway:)

Sent from my MI 5

Don't know what is mi message - do you mean SMS program? And what you mean by " also blocking option if you enabled"?
Disabling battery save didn't help ;/
Mi message is xiaomi service to send messages between miui user, also there is blocking service for calls and sms integrated into miui.
You can find it in settings or by using search option in miui notification.

Edited: go to security app, blocklist option, click on block numbers, check if someone isn't on list. Go back to main menu of blocklist, on click on right upper corner gearbox icon, disable block option.

About mi message, go to message app, press and hold "recent task" button, it will show you settings of message aplication, in it disable mi message service.

Reboot and ask a friend to send you a sms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello, I have a problem.
My phone is Xiaomi Mi5, I'm on stable international rom.
I've received yesterday update to MIUI 8 Global 6.8.11 Beta, i've updated my phone.
Now, i want to try xiaomi.eu's rom.

So I have unlocked bootloader, and flashed in fastboot mode twrp_gemini_v8.img

I can boot into recovery mode, but the touchscreen doesn't work at all, so i can't do anything...

Help me please, i really wanna try this rom :/

Thanks

Hello, I have a problem.
My phone is Xiaomi Mi5, I'm on stable international rom.
I've received yesterday update to MIUI 8 Global 6.8.11 Beta, i've updated my phone.
Now, i want to try xiaomi.eu's rom.

So I have unlocked bootloader, and flashed in fastboot mode twrp_gemini_v8.img

I can boot into recovery mode, but the touchscreen doesn't work at all, so i can't do anything...

Help me please, i really wanna try this rom :/

Thanks
Flash official twrp, look on xda for latest release.

- sent from my Mi5

Redmi Not 3 ün onunda , kameradan galeriye geçiş problemi var. Sonraki romlarda düzeltirseniz çok teşekkür ederim.

Redmi Not 3 MTK türkçe dilde kameradan galeriye Geçiş problemi mevcut. 6.8.11 nolu romda.

In MIUI official forum this rom is available for Hongmi1 (redrice). Is it possible in next updates of MIUI8 xiaomi.eu provide MIUI8 for HongMi ??

I have tried official twrp but it doesn't work too :/
Did you download it from xda or twrp website? I said look on xda, that one works. The others you have to wait that screen goes off, or you have to put it on charge before rebooting into recovery.

- sent from my Mi5

Mi message is xiaomi service to send messages between miui user, also there is blocking service for calls and sms integrated into miui.
You can find it in settings or by using search option in miui notification.

Edited: go to security app, blocklist option, click on block numbers, check if someone isn't on list. Go back to main menu of blocklist, on click on right upper corner gearbox icon, disable block option.

About mi message, go to message app, press and hold "recent task" button, it will show you settings of message aplication, in it disable mi message service.

Reboot and ask a friend to send you a sms.

Thanks for your reply. Mi message is SMS on my phone - message service for other miui users was disabled by default.
Blocking numbers i found in the control panel - no one was blocked but still i disabled the option.

Stupid thing is that before this settings above i gave all permissions to go sms pro i reboot the phone and sent myself few messages from my wifes phone. they all came without any problems. After half an hour i tried again and... it didn't come ;/
It can't be connected with power saving because i disabled power saving few hours before.

I will let you know how is it now. I'm sending myself messages every 30-60 minutes :)

Reactions: severica25
Hi, i'm actualy in 6.7.14 on my mimax pro 64gb and i can't install new update.
When i go on updater, my phone reboot on recovery and I go on install but i have an error message in red.
There is a special way to install this update ?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.