MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
967889Screenshot20160818045344629commiuisecuritycenter.png
339937Screenshot20160818045352217commiuisecuritycenter.png

I'm using redmi note 2, which is kenzo battery bigger than us, and also played games using 4g mode.:D
But, when im using wifi, would be better.
Tell us more, do you use any special config? Have you frozen any system apps? Do you have sync enabled? Do you use micluod? Do you have any locked apps in background to receive notifications (I.e. WhatsApp)?
Thxs in advance

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_6.8.11_v8-5.1.zip downloading (leo ) does not correspond to the terminal , TWRP When installing in rom fails to (libra) Can verify and comment?

I tried to do a clean install of the rom on my Kenzo with cofface twrp, but now it gives my status error 7 every time that I try to flash it... can someone help me?

I have similar problem with my Mi Max on 6.8.4 and 6.8.11.
Download in Playstore using Wifi is very slow.
My case even gets worst because I can't download using mobile data, although I have used all the common tricks to allow download using mobile data.
And, apparently xiaomi has removed the "unlimited size" in Download App > Setting.
Despite all these, I find this rom very enjoyable to use and I hope dev team will fix the download things in the next update.
The "Unlimited size" option is in the download app and for me is working fine.

c8456609a4b2f3bf6a2484d6fcf55d94.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,
I have Mi5 Prime
How is this ROM Better / Different than the one in miui.com/en ?
Which is better to install?

Thanks

hello everybody
After nearly one week this release work like a charm.
One problem remain since 2 or 3. release with vibrating notifications of Miband during nigth. This occurs only with. miui email application with do not notify activated from 11 PM to 7 as sample. the notofocations are properly eliminated on the phone but Miband vibrate. not so nice at 3 in the morning.
This problem wasn't existing some weeks ago
I use Mifit apk version 3 from google play store on my Mi4s.
I didn't found existing post on this subject.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

is there a way to use the old twrp (TWRP 2.8.7.0) with these roms? I need to use Good for Enterprise and it seems that every 3.x.x.x version of TWRP will be detected as root within GFE.
Does anyone know if there is a way of TWRP not updating automatically with this new rom?

A screen shot of it turns out, the phone was almost 80%, as if the mode in the nightstand. Then you think 3 days

I've charged the phone last tuesday till 100%. I'm using Greenify app to hibernate some apps and to maximize my battery power saving and L Speed Root app to0. During night i disable wifi. I'm not using the stock charger, i'm using the charger from my Vodafone ZTE Smart Ultra 6.

Last edited:
I've charged the phone last thursday till 100%. I'm using Greenify app to hibernate some apps and to maximize my battery power saving and L Speed Root app to0. During night i disable wifi. I'm not using the stock charger, i'm using the charger from my Vodafone ZTE Smart Ultra 6.
clear about expected

Bell guys, in this versión, the buttons in head phones in ear the Xiaomi, when press one, volumen + for example, the volumen is automatic to max nivel, and the central button no request the calls received. In Xiaomi redmi2 4g, any solución possible ?? Thanks for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.