Música player Pink ... Bad bad...
IMG_20160812_114420.jpg

Reactions: hector_yo
New FW Stable

Mi4
Cancro - V7.5.6.0.MXDCNDE
Redmi Note 2 Hermes - V7.5.5.0.LHMCNDE

Last edited:
If your sexuality is questioned by a simple color, well..come on man, in 2016 do we have to talk about "female" colors? I've never seen a girl complaining about "male" colors..

- sent from my Mi5
I think you're not understanding me, in any sense I am discriminating against anyone, each on his own, I do not like the new design, it is not my style, does not resemble the general interface MIUI, it seems a subject .. it is my opinion, it is wrong to say?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
I think you're not understanding me, in any sense I am discriminating against anyone, each on his own, I do not like the new design, it is not my style, does not resemble the general interface MIUI, it seems a subject .. it is my opinion, it is wrong to say?

No it's not wrong to express your opinion, but if everyone starts complaining about the colour of each app, it would be really a mess. Anyway, end of the off topic here

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: speedst3r and RaulC
No it's not wrong to express your opinion, but if everyone starts complaining about the colour of each app, it would be really a mess. Anyway, end of the off topic here

- sent from my Mi5
in my opinion should be a design more standard as it was before, I think there was no need to make that change, being able to focus on something else ... in the music application is not only the color, I think the design is out of the that is the style of MIUI same

I have unlocked bootloader successfully and now I am using xioami.eu rom. if I go back to china dev rom(fashing with twrp) and DONT flash supersu,will I get OTA for china dev rom?

Hi, I have mi note pro, when flushing I get err it say mi devise is libra and I flush Leo.

Any one have this problem?

Hello,
I'm new here. I don't know how to post in some other place.
I just buyed a xiaomi redmi note 3 with a snapdragon procesor.
It's working great.
Just one thing annoyng. The ads in lock screen while charging.
Can anyone help me remove them ?
Tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.