MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloade this version .
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V7.5.1.0.LHOCNDE_v7-5.1.zip
It's for the snapdrqgon hexacore ?
If yes ? How can I installed on the phone ?

I still having some notifications problems. Always coming late. Sometimes it doesn0t even notice me when the phone is locked. Minutes ago I unlocked it and all the notifications from all my apps came at once...

Attachments

• IMG_20160812_232420[1].jpg
    IMG_20160812_232420[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 407
I tried to enter fastboot mode to instal the new rom and is staing like this?

What can I do ?
In that mode boot into twrp, search the internet how to do it, and install the rom for your device.
Then wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
Reboot

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Night mode is not working for me on the Mi5. it takes the photo but the thumbnail gets stuck "loading". after that, i have to reboot the device. is it a known issue or just happens to me?

Night mode is not working for me on the Mi5. it takes the photo but the thumbnail gets stuck "loading". after that, i have to reboot the device. is it a known issue or just happens to me?
Just tried, it works normally for me.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Schnedi
Just tried, it works normally for me.

- sent from my Mi5
damn!! i reseted the settings and deleted the app data, still the same.

now it's in the background "loading", i'll wait couple minutes to see if it works
or if i have to buy another smartphone X-D

I tried to enter fastboot mode to instal the new rom and is staing like this?

What can I do ?
Read a lot before you do anything. If you don't know what you are doing then don't. You may end up with a beautiful brick.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

damn!! i reseted the settings and deleted the app data, still the same.

now it's in the background "loading", i'll wait couple minutes to see if it works
or if i have to buy another smartphone X-D
Try wiping cache and ART and see if it solves.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Schnedi
Try wiping cache and ART and see if it solves.

- sent from my Mi5
i'll try it but i highly doubt it works. i updated a few hours ago and it happens since the previous version, the other "modes" work fine, but this one does not.

thanks for the help :)

Hello everyone I have a mi5 and I detected some problems with this version of ROM . One is problem with headphones , when connected , you stop listening to music on headphones or through speakers , even when removing the headphones , you can listen through speakers . Another problem is the arrival of notifications watsapp . If you do not enter the application , do not get notifications of new messages. For everything else , it's going great. Reading footprint is very fast . The battery lasts for 24 hours , it could be better, but not complaining. And so far so good . Thank you all for this wonderful work

I am not sure if I understand what you ask, but my telephone is allways on :)

If u mean after install the last ROM I believe was a little bit after I installed it.

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.