Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-14-08-18-20-421_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-08-18-20-421_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_2016-08-14-08-18-14-926_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-08-18-14-926_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: turtlix
Hi, I unlocked my Xiaomi Mi5 Pro, but twrp for the MIUI 8 is starting everytime in chinese (I learned to set it everytime in english), this recovery is needed to flash MIUI 8 or I can use one of the previous?

And most important: TWRP is asking for a password (for the encrypted data on the data partition), I already passed for this on a Mi5 prime, the procedure is the same or there is something more simple than backup everything possible and format the data partition?

i installed this version on my Redmi Note 3 Pro and when i go to sleep the phone have 90% of battery, when i wake up and i saw the phone, have only 50% of battery (i close all process before i go to sleep) ! i saw with and app and is a kernel wakelock, any can confirm this?

Hi, I unlocked my Xiaomi Mi5 Pro, but twrp for the MIUI 8 is starting everytime in chinese (I learned to set it everytime in english), this recovery is needed to flash MIUI 8 or I can use one of the previous?

And most important: TWRP is asking for a password (for the encrypted data on the data partition), I already passed for this on a Mi5 prime, the procedure is the same or there is something more simple than backup everything possible and format the data partition?

use latest TWRP from official TWRP-homepage

Hi...
One question here:
My play store won't download any file from mobile data, only via wifi. Any one help me...please?

Mi Max 3/32
Go to home page click 'downloads' app. Click top right hand corner (3 dots) then click start all.

Make sure on security-data usage-restrict data usage-system, give permission to pstore & android system. Or check your mobile data limit on security-data usage-set data usage limit. semoga solve. :)

Already done that, as mentioned in my description. But didn't work. :)

i installed this version on my Redmi Note 3 Pro and when i go to sleep the phone have 90% of battery, when i wake up and i saw the phone, have only 50% of battery (i close all process before i go to sleep) ! i saw with and app and is a kernel wakelock, any can confirm this?

It wasn't. I flashed latest twrp-3.0.2-2-kenzo.img and then this rom(6.8.4). After reboot the device was in bootloop. Then I entered fastboot and it was locked.
in this case you can try to reflash the latest twrp via adb. if don't work, unlock again your bootloader, reaflah the latest twrp and then the rom. pay attention and don't miss any step

this is confusing me, which setting should i change to turn on the LED notification light?
Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
go to Settings/Additional settings/Notification light.
if you want custom led notification, wahtsapp for example, after you make the step that I wrote before, go in whatsapp/settings/notification/light.
not all the apps have custom led notification like viber for example

Hint: when you don't find some settings you can find it very easy, use search from the top of the page settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: shockngage
Hello and at the beginning thanks for you effort :) But of course i have a little problem here. I think i saw someone with the same problem here but the search engine is little crappy and i cant find it again.
The problem is - i don't receive SMS messages ;/ Sometimes it comes sometimes they don't. And the most not funny thing - they are not delayed they just don't come on my phone... Any ideas? Same was on last weekly update.

how do revert back to stock with fastboot method?

Sp flash and miflash doesnt seem to work.
Fastboot flash works only if the bootloader in unlocked. If the bootloader is locked, there are other procedures, depending on the device.

go to Settings/Additional settings/Notification light.
if you want custom led notification, wahtsapp for example, after you make the step that I wrote before, go in whatsapp/settings/notification/light.
not all the apps have custom led notification like viber for example

Hint: when you don't find some settings you can find it very easy, use search from the top of the page settings.
found it, thanks. next time i will surely use the search bar inside the settings menu

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hello and at the beginning thanks for you effort :) But of course i have a little problem here. I think i saw someone with the same problem here but the search engine is little crappy and i cant find it again.
The problem is - i don't receive SMS messages ;/ Sometimes it comes sometimes they don't. And the most not funny thing - they are not delayed they just don't come on my phone... Any ideas? Same was on last weekly update.
Try to turn off Mi message, also blocking option if you enabled.
Next go to settings of phone, battery&performance and to managed apps battery usage and turn off power saving completely.
Ask some friend to help you test and to send you sms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.