New [6.8.18] Facebook Badge Notifications Not Working

thenext1

Members
Mar 9, 2016
Hello everyone
I've disabled FB notifications, and in my previous Samsung S6 the badge notifications (the number of unread news displayed over the icon) still worked... and when opened FB my wall was already refreshed.
Now with the Mi5 it doesn't work, and when opening FB the wall has to refresh in that moment.
As if it's being killed in the background (already disabled any battery saving for FB).
Anyone with this issue?

P.s. What a mess is the current MIUI battery saver????

Try these:
Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable aurostart for every app you want instant notifications.
Security app>Permissions>Other permissions>enable Display pop-up window for every app you want instant notifications.
Settings>Battery & performance>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>No restrictions
(Recent app menu>pull app down to lock in memory)

It's for instant notifications, but same should keep other apps alive.

Try these:
Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable aurostart for every app you want instant notifications.
Security app>Permissions>Other permissions>enable Display pop-up window for every app you want instant notifications.
Settings>Battery & performance>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>No restrictions
(Recent app menu>pull app down to lock in memory)

It's for instant notifications, but same should keep other apps alive.
Already did 1 and 3... trying with 2, and will try giving all permissions progressively.
P.s. Badge notifications work with WhatsApp, but only display "1" (instead of the actual number of messages).
I think this depends on MIUI's implementation, as usual, right?
Thanks

Oh yes, second might need Start in background and maybe other permissions.

Might be MIUI thing, i think Gmail also did show 1 for me today when there were more new messages.