MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody hi! In this and previous rom doesnt work nfc with tinkoff bank app, writing about error 3007, will it be repaired. In earlier roms everything work fine..

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I have a problem with WIFI on MIUI 8. Wifi disconnects itself even as the phone screen is active. At MIUI7 I have no such problem.

My phone is Redmi Note 2.
Someone can help me?

Me too, with this new update (6.8.18) on a 4C. I have to re-insert the password every time it happens.

Me too, with this new update (6.8.18) on a 4C. I have to re-insert the password every time it happens.
Strange. I have no problems whatsoever with any of MIUI 8 roms on my m4ic. I always wipe dalvik cache, system, data and cache so maybe it's the case?

Today i wanted to take a photo with the "flash" off, but it gets stuck then it says, " Unfortunately, camera has stopped".

I did a "factory reset" and set it up as a new phone. but it didn't fixed it...

Today i wanted to take a photo with the "flash" off, but it gets stuck then it says, " Unfortunately, camera has stopped".

I did a "factory reset" and set it up as a new phone. but it didn't fixed it...
Build, Phone

- sent from my Mi5

Build, Phone

- sent from my Mi5
XcHY2Wp.jpg

i just did some tests, it only happens when light is low. but in the "night" mode happens always.

colleagues , hello ! Phone Mi3w 06/08/18 . not triggered notifications display ... All-inclusive , customized . Why is not ???

Turn off Battery saver from Security app > Battery. If that not fix the problem:
Turn off restrictions for background data from Settings > Battery.
Some apps even after changes above still not received a notifications.
Last step (if needed) is to turn off miui optimization and set memory optimization to off in developer options.
Especially Telegram have keep alive service in Settings > Notifications and sounds.

Изпратено от MI2S
It worked, thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Plz, add the functionality of sorting apps to chose from upon photos sharing, it's a bit annoying to swipe through two or three menus to get to the most commonly used app, like sms app for example :*

Reactions: Android2003
On Redmi 3S with last 3 builds I'm having reboots sometimes while browsing web pages on stock browser... from time to time.

And btw when updating to 6.8.18 phone powered off during update in TWRP... then it wouldn't go into TWRP or boot Android, then I went into Download mode, and when connected to computer phone rebooted by itself and went into TWRP again... I wiped C/Dalvik, installed ROM again-this time sucessfully, wiped C/D, installed SuperSU, wipe... and after restar 10 min of installing/updating system, and everything worked.

Ciao hector
I still need more time to test battery, but I have to say that when the screen is off, it seems that battery draining is fixed after wiping data.
Before, that battery draining was horrible, in fact, 2 days ago, at night, the 100℅ of the battery was drained
a9e5bc283b4136555828ec58e8153741.jpg

I didn't know what the problem was, and as said before I need more time to test, but I think positive, and hope that the drain is fixed :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I still need more time to test battery, but I have to say that when the screen is off, it seems that battery draining is fixed after wiping data.
Before, that battery draining was horrible, in fact, 2 days ago, at night, the 100℅ of the battery was drained
a9e5bc283b4136555828ec58e8153741.jpg

I didn't know what the problem was, and as said before I need more time to test, but I think positive, and hope that the drain is fixed :)

Awake line doesn't match with screen on line, you have some processes that keep the phone awake when screen is off, no good.

Tinkoff App NFC dont work on 6.8.18 on my new MI5 Pro:( I still wait stable rom from xiaomi.eu!
Wait stable ROM MIUI 8 for MI5Pro!

Awake line doesn't match with screen on line, you have some processes that keep the phone awake when screen is off, no good.
Yup, that's why I've wiped data, let's see if this night my phone goes to deepsleep

On my redmi 3 pro battery drain in One day ... Please fix this bug!!
For me too.

Extract NON-HLOS.bin from 6.8.11 build and flash Modem via fastboot.

Worked for me. Wakelock from FP is gone and device sleeps.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

For me too.

Extract NON-HLOS.bin from 6.8.11 build and flash Modem via fastboot.

Worked for me. Wakelock from FP is gone and device sleeps.

Is this the correct command to do the above?

"fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin"

Edit: Command confirmed on another forum.

I going to test if disabling "Apply Fingerprint to Lock screen" fixes the overnight battery drain first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.