MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need more time to test battery, but I have to say that when the screen is off, it seems that battery draining is fixed after wiping data.
Before, that battery draining was horrible, in fact, 2 days ago, at night, the 100℅ of the battery was drained
a9e5bc283b4136555828ec58e8153741.jpg

I didn't know what the problem was, and as said before I need more time to test, but I think positive, and hope that the drain is fixed :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Make another recharge cycle, let me know. I 4 hours SOT....... satisfactory

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-21-00-20-24-377_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-21-00-20-24-377_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Reactions: hector_yo
Just don't understood why people are getting so much SOT I remove a lot of things still get Fast battery drain low battery charge

Good work friends, this versión every work fine. For China version mi5 have a miui 8 stable 8.0.3.0 MAACNDH.When Will Be posible a eu version multilanguage for flash un twrp?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-21-00-21-59-229_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-21-00-21-59-229_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 318
Dear, I updated my Mi4C from miui 7 to 8. But when I try to access the phone in the Mi PC Suite it isn't recognized. Anyone can help me?

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

can you help too i get bad battery stats in this Rom. Enable usb debugging in développer option

i posted in the 'Bugs' section last week (posted under the rom first but the post disappeared for some reason) that after updating to that week's rom, 6.8.11/12, i couldn't change the order of the toggle buttons on my Mi4c and had none appear at all if in Separate mode, rather than Combined mode. did anyone else have that issue and is it fixed in this weeks update?

MTIA

Make another recharge cycle, let me know. I 4 hours SOT....... satisfactory
Yeah, of course, that screenshot was with previous build (6.8.11), and now I've even make a full wipe. I'm going to bed right now, and I hope that tomorrow morning the battery is OK and the drain is fixed.just cross the fingers

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
one important factor is the brightness.
very few peoples pay attention at this factor. for example how much brightness you have?
Brightness is, by my opinion , the greatest factor. Everything else is so, so. . . I never turn out wifi , data, GPS , synchronization . . . Brightness around 65 to 70%. Never had any real (I mean everyday use. . ) problem with battery durability . Not on RN2 Prime, before, not with RN3 Pro . But , than again , this is not car battery . . . .

How to do that?Rooted? because my screen uses 55%
settings/display/brightness level
and deactivate automatic brightness if is active
other factor is color & contrast. choose standard. the other 2 options can drain a little more battery
another trick, when you finish to play with your phone clear Recent Apps
and of course, play less pokemon-go like @claudiok said early :)

Last edited:
Good work friends, this versión every work fine. For China version mi5 have a miui 8 stable 8.0.3.0 MAACNDH.When Will Be posible a eu version multilanguage for flash un twrp?

Thanks in advance.
No news on en.miui.com, it seems to me a fake.

Moreover, what means Global China? Or global or china...

Status
Not open for further replies.