MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I told you already mate...
In the 3 dots menu, on right corner, click to show system.
Then you will see MiCloud.
Give the permission and the error is gone...
Problem solved!! thank you very much, I'm really appreciate
I'm really realy sorry mate, sorry to disturb you.
I dont understand the last you say about show system, because I had never experienced that before in EU rom
once again, sorry mate.
thank you very much

got something odd with browser, i'm on miui 8 stable rom, but unable to open en.miui.com site, anyone having the same issue? or the site (not the browser) is actually down for some reason?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

got something odd with browser, i'm on miui 8 stable rom, but unable to open en.miui.com site, anyone having the same issue? or the site (not the browser) is actually down for some reason?

i use. Forum. Apk snd i can't open it also

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: shockngage

b63a3d98d8f4cb5640fd43a3d81dc317.jpg

Изпратено от MI2S

Reactions: shockngage
I've tried to install V8 stable version on my Mi4c but didn't work.
I've got an binary error , and there was write that the version is for libra ad my phone is Mi4c.
Don't know what I've done wrong, I've done everything as always, wipe system, data, dalvik.

Last edited:

yes, they had problems all day

I've got an binary error , and there was write that the version is for libra ad my phone is Mi4c.
Don't know what I've done wrong, I've done everything as always, wipe system, data, dalvik.
update your twrp to the latest version

Absolutely thrilled with the stable ROM.
Probably I go back to weekly for fun on Friday, but... I do not know yet.
The ROM today STABLE on Redmi Note 2 prime is absolutely perfect
Tomorrow I make a test on the battery
great job
Iš there a sim kit app? It is used for mobile signature and mobile banking.
Search app (swipe up in home screen)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Another thing. Really annoyed with Android system in first place at battery usage.
There's a screenshot, what processes are involved. Can we do something about it?
75a28fe9f7277101244ccc2c474c4bbb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Can't get any package from GooglePlay, error df-dla-15
View attachment 13485
RN2 on today's stable, clean install
in Settings/Installed Apps/Downloaded/Google Play Store/ Clear Cache and Clear Data then force stop. The same with Download Manager.
if still you have problem try to clear cache and dalvik via twrp.
if even after this you have problems go to Settings/Other accounts/google and remove your Google accout then add it again.
hope it help

Last edited:
Reactions: mladen_22
"Can't load image"

someone knows why givme this message when i want to change de background?? or when i want to change de lockscreen wallpaper?

i have a redmi 3s and have this error with this rom and with 8.11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
solved:

I set the default launcher to MIUI first, change the background, then go back into another launcher. The background settings will stay.

Last edited:
Great ROM on mi3
Good battery life
No bug so far
Better recognition of miband

So good so far

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Reactions: jc rey

It's OK for me:

qzvq9WD.jpg

I'm from 7.5.2.0 xiaomi.eu stable... only cache and dalvik wipe, no data or apps lost... :)

Reactions: turtlix
Installedthe stable Rom on my mi5 64gb from latest 7.5 stable via Updater App. Super fast Update process and No Problems so Far.

in Settings/Installed Apps/Downloaded/Google Play Store/ Clear Cache and Clear Data then force stop. The same with Download Manager.
if even after this you have problems go to Settings/Other accounts/google and remove your Google accout then add it again.
hope it help

Yesterday i've installed TWRP, weekly 6.8.18 xiaomi.eu and SuperSU on a redmi note 3 pro on my friend phone, and to update SuperSU i'ved login in my google account and then when i want to remove my google account on that phone i had to do a factory reset on Redmi note 3. Was the only way!!!

i have always the same problem with random reboot... MI4 lte. i tried both rom stable and dev but nothing.. i hope that in the future they can solve this problem.
it started with the first rom MM.
in the italian community is a common problem

...too soon ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope it help
Removing account and setting again has solved problem. Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.