MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, rotation is working flawlessly. You're the first one to report that.
Try wiping cache, dalvik and data if needed, then report again.

- sent from my Mi5
Try to do a clean install. Its woking perfect on my mi5
Nah, tried already, I always do a clean install and wipe everything, it's the same thing on every ROM. Lots of other people have these same problems if you google them. Gonna flash CM soon, tired of these bugs.

Well. Using 8.0.3.0 for couple hours and it seems battery drains fast enough

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you for Kenzo ROM as always everything is great. One question if anyone knows where is miui 8 ROM for Mipad 2 (latte)? Thank you for answer.

Btw, if i want to flash to 6.7.21 weekly from 8.0.3.0 stable, do i need to clean system and data?

Btw, if i want to flash to 6.7.21 weekly from 8.0.3.0 stable, do i need to clean system and data?

is a major update so is better to do a clean install not a dirty one. anyway, you can try a dirty install and see if will work. but is highly advised to wipe all and start fresh

thank u for update..but i want to know, why i cant open my gallery after update from weekly to stable miui 8. please inform me how to solve this problem.

Could anybody tell the differences between this weekly version and that last stable version launched???

I don't know if this is a 'feature' but seems like I can open the recents screen over a lockscreen, even over a secure one. Opening apps within the recents still needs unlocking though, on both secured and unsecured.

On ido (Redmi 3)

Miui v8 stable and developer : cannot set ringtones custom, cannot to browser file

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Nah, tried already, I always do a clean install and wipe everything, it's the same thing on every ROM. Lots of other people have these same problems if you google them. Gonna flash CM soon, tired of these bugs.
On my mi5 no issue with rotation so far.
Issue on rotation was on old rom version.
Sent by Mi5 64GB

i have used miui 8 stable version since yesterday, but now after change a theme, my wifi suddenly stops working until now, and when i checked at the advance settings, my MAC address were also gone, it state as 'Unknown'. Does anyone have this bug too? I am using Mi4S

2,15 GHz on redmi note 2..
This is quite old, the basic version which was sold as a 2Ghz version, in reality, it was 1.95Ghz, and the same with the 2.2 GHz, it really was 2.15Ghz. I don't know why they do this, but don't worry if you think it's a bug, it's been always like this, even in the firsts Roms, where 2.2Ghz was displayed under settings

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.