MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I meet a problem. The device is Redmi Note 2 Prime. I have flashed that one last build and everything was just perfect. After that I have flashed the Super SU, and now my phone doesn't start. It shows MI logo and moving dots above "android" for 15 minutes till now, maybe more...what should I do?

P.S. Well, I've turned the phone off, by long pressing the power button, and after restart it starts coreclty, and seems to have root access. Thank you anyway, and keep up the good job!

Last edited:
Well, I meet a problem. The device is Redmi Note 2 Prime. I have flashed that one last build and everything was just perfect. After that I have flashed the Super SU, and now my phone doesn't start. It shows MI logo and moving dots above "android" for 15 minutes till now, maybe more...what should I do?

P.S. Well, I've turned the phone off, by long pressing the power button, and after restart it starts coreclty, and seems to have root access. Thank you anyway, and keep up the good job!
Hello paskoff, go into TWRP, still install the ROM

First, Thank you for the very good work.

I have a RN2 prime and since 3 weeks now i have strange behavior with my battery. does exist a calibration or something to resolve that ?

https:--dl.dropboxusercontent.com-u-99527212-2016-08-19%2008.22.27.png

can't post link .. replace - by \

Thanks

Since using MIUI 8 on my Redmi 1S (Thank you for this!) there are a few things I´m missing.
Any chance those will come (back), or perhaps a theme that inclued those things?
1. customizeable themes, means for example only change icons or lockscreen, etc.
2. avatar icons also in mail app
3. should´nt there be a sound recongnition in the musik app?
Thanks for any solution or tip.

I've been on miui 8 for a while now with my Redmi 3 Pro and overall I had better performance with my Redmi 3 (not Pro) on miui 7.
I won't go back obviously but it's a step back almost. And a few times a day I get hang opening apps and have to reboot.

Aside from all that, I like miui and this site is truly excellent so it's still good overall , keep up the good work people

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I might have (accidentally) ticked the checkbox ( but now I can't be sure ), but specifically I have actually QUEUED 3 zip files, shouldn't it flash all 3 zip files first before it reboots ? Or it must reboots right after the first file ?
Perhaps rebootit in the system, although the idea is all the zip archives to fill in, and then reboot the system.

In consistent behaviour in the upgrade using TWRP.

In the previous ROM 6.8.11, I was able to queue 3 updates ( ROM, su, and another app ) in one queue.

But in this particular one, it immediately reboot after flashing the ROM. I have to reboot back into recovery to queue the other two zip files.

The same goes to RM 6.8.4, rebooted right after the first zip file ( the ROM image ).
I found the same issue, but not limited to this version. It occurs for all roms.
My workaround is select zip to flash one by one, then reboot once. Using queue zip sometimes sudden reboot and the worst case I found is twrp corrupt. Cannot boot into twrp and need computer to flash again.

as always work prefect on mi4s

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.