MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, After flashing custom kernels (Phantom, neon kernel) the WiFi is not getting enabled... Any solution for this pls, Im using Redmi 1s...

Hi, After flashing custom kernels (Phantom, neon kernel) the WiFi is not getting enabled... Any solution for this pls, Im using Redmi 1s...
A solution could be not installing custom kernels..

- sent from my Mi5

I font know why mi5 not seeing any new features

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
You again...man I just can't understand what's wrong with you, read this damn thread, it has been already explained, just like previous weekly. And again, same question.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: speedst3r
well.. thats not the solution.. how much battery backup stock kernel will give?
It's the same as Xposed. If you want to customize your setup, you can't then complain here. If you have problems with custom kernels, ask for help in their threads, not here. No one here can (and want) to help you. Not being rude, but this is how it works. Hope you will understand.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: hector_yo
You again...man I just can't understand what's wrong with you, read this damn thread, it has been already explained, just like previous weekly. And again, same question.

- sent from my Mi5
24 pages ? If u know please explain for me

24 pages ? If u know please explain for me

Yes, 24 pages. That's how a forum works. You read, then if you don't find something useful, you write something.

We already answered you last week. Mi5 ROM is focused on stability, no new features at the moment.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: hiphopboy
Ok just answer for funny ! Thanks :)) im not reading the last week post

Hi all, I've recently bought a Mi Max and loving it. One niggle is that the locale doesn't let me select Australia. Can you tell me if this mod includes more locations and specifically Sydney Australia?

PS I did search the forums without success.

I have a problem with WIFI on MIUI 8. Wifi disconnects itself even as the phone screen is active. At MIUI7 I have no such problem.

My phone is Redmi Note 2.
Someone can help me?
I have two RN2's. One does not keep the Wi-Fi password and is disconnecting. The other one is ok. (till now)

Sounds promising, how do you disable the fingerprint scanner?just delete all fingerprints please?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
Yes. Disable Lockscreen security and delete all FPs. Then set normal Lockscreen unlock (pattern......) If needed.

Then batterydrain is gone.

Hoping for new update without this bug.
I love FP Scanner of this phone.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
Mi4c best antutu so far
Nice rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-20-14-17-39-201_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-14-17-39-201_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 294
Status