Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_V8.0.1.0.MBCCNDG_v8-6.0.zip
good for Mi Max PRO?

Sent from my Mi Max PRO

Hello everybody,

First I would like to congratulate the whole xiaomi.eu team for your excellent work.
I have a RN2 with 7.5.3.0(LHMCNDE) estable and i want to update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.0.1.0.LHMCNDG_v8
Can i do the update with the updater app? or is mandatory to do with twrp?factory reset needed?

Thanks for your answers,

Hello everybody,

First I would like to congratulate the whole xiaomi.eu team for your excellent work.
I have a RN2 with 7.5.3.0(LHMCNDE) estable and i want to update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.0.1.0.LHMCNDG_v8
Can i do the update with the updater app? or is mandatory to do with twrp?factory reset needed?

Thanks for your answers,
Note: If you are going from Weekly to Stable, Factory reset is mandatory as you are doing downgrade! This alert moderator wrote in the discussion

MIUI 8 Xiaomi.eu released..!

Devices:

• HMNote3
  • MI3WMI4W
  • MI2
  • Mi4S
  • MI5
  • HMNote2
  • MIMAX
  • HMNoteW
  • MINote

More will come later next week....

Note: If you are going from Weekly to Stable, Factory reset is mandatory as you are doing downgrade!
thank you.
much appreciated
downloading

Note: If you are going from Weekly to Stable, Factory reset is mandatory as you are doing downgrade! This alert moderator wrote in the discussion
Will i lose my xiaomi TWRP i previous install via adb? I think I can factory reset on TWRP.

I'm with weekly 6.8.18

i installed the stable one on my redmi note 2 but it can't boot, did all wipes needed. Still stuck on bootscreen. Anyone else?

Hi everyone, I'm using version 6.8.11 , I need to install some app but it require to root. How to root this version? Thanks!

i installed the stable one on my redmi note 2 but it can't boot, did all wipes needed. Still stuck on bootscreen. Anyone else?
first make a factory reset and after install the new rom
Note: If you are going from Weekly to Stable, Factory reset is mandatory as you are doing downgrade!

Just installed and work wonderfull
Bluetooth bug from the last build is finally solved. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
MIUI 8 Xiaomi.eu released..!

Devices:

• HMNote3
  • MI3WMI4W
  • MI2
  • Mi4S
  • MI5
  • HMNote2
  • MIMAX
  • HMNoteW
  • MINote

More will come later next week....

Hello ingbrzy, could you elaborate on why the stable rom is a downgrade , please ?

Absolutely thrilled with the stable ROM.
Probably I go back to weekly for fun on Friday, but... I do not know yet.
The ROM today STABLE on Redmi Note 2 prime is absolutely perfect
Tomorrow I make a test on the battery
great job
Will wait your review using stable rom. :)

Reactions: hector_yo
Status
Not open for further replies.