MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimization - Colored backgrounds for Alarm (08-23)

I do not find this!
Help me please

Hi Stefano,
Are you on dev or stable?
I've understand you use miband2, right?
If yes, have you observed some random Bluetooth disconnections?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Stefano,

Thanks a lot!
Lots of user reported that issue. So, you're not the only one. We should look at official forum (argh!) to see if it's a problem of the official ROM, too.

sent from my Mi5

Hi Stefano,

Thanks a lot!
Hello
I had stable until this morning, tried for some days. The rom works fine but I prefer the weekly. This morning I installed weekly. I have Mi band 2, let you know

Hello
I had stable until this morning, tried for some days. The rom works fine but I prefer the weekly. This morning I installed weekly. I have Mi band 2, let you know

On weekly rom (also previous version you had) have you observed random bluetooth disconnections?

I'm trying to understand if is it a problem of the ROM (stable or DEV), a problem of the device (RMN3 MTK), a problem connected to the type of installation (dirty or clean) or a problem due directly from MIband2!!!!!

Last edited:
On weekly rom (also previous version you had) have you observed random bluetooth disconnections?

I'm trying to understand if is it a problem of the ROM (stable or DVR), a problem of the device (RMN3 MTK), a problem connected to the type of installation (dirty or clean) or a problem due directly from MIband2!!!!!
I do not regularly use the bluetooth for notifications, so I do not always realize

I'm trying to understand if is it a problem of the ROM (stable or DEV), a problem of the device (RMN3 MTK), a problem connected to the type of installation (dirty or clean) or a problem due directly from MIband2!!!!!

Could you describe your problem with more detail?
I wasn't receiving any notifications on my Mi Band 2 and it was because Mi Fit was being closed due to energy configuration. Check it out, just in case.

Hi everybody! My name is Dan an I'm new in the forum.
I read a lot in this very useful forums but I'm not an expert in this world of ROMS. I have a Xiaomi mi4c with 6.5.5 eu weekly, without updates since may (more or less) and the TWRP also installed. I want to install this eu versión of Miui 8 but I'm afraid to make a brick.
Can I install the ROM with my own TRWP, only downloading the ROM and selecting it? Or I have to install again the TRWP?
I don't kwow If I have the bootloader locked or unlocked. Is this a problem?
Thank you so much, you'll see I'm a really noob.

Hi everybody! My name is Dan an I'm new in the forum.
I read a lot in this very useful forums but I'm not an expert in this world of ROMS. I have a Xiaomi mi4c with 6.5.5 eu weekly, without updates since may (more or less) and the TWRP also installed. I want to install this eu versión of Miui 8 but I'm afraid to make a brick.
Can I install the ROM with my own TRWP, only downloading the ROM and selecting it? Or I have to install again the TRWP?
I don't kwow If I have the bootloader locked or unlocked. Is this a problem?
Thank you so much, you'll see I'm a really noob.
Your bootloader is probably locked but it's not a problem to update.
Enter Twrp, clean cache and dalvik first and install the rom.

Hello everyone,

i hope you guys can help me out i dont know what to do anymore , i flash my device with miflash then the device work , then i put tprw on the phone , and i want to install this eu rom but every time i get an error status 7 , i dont know whats going wrong could some one please help me out with this ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.