MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ingbrzy and EU dev Rom are the best one's
Due to my last mistake all backup was done then I have tried EU stable Rom and Chinese stable miu8 and Chinese dev rom
Chinese changelog show nice improvement in video editing then I have tested.
But there is no difference same video editing as EU multi rom (on mi4s)
Chinese version's still using a lot of app and pages in Chinese. It was difficult to come back from Chinese rom to EU multi I was forced to use twrp image from adb pc connected,
But very happy to come back in Multi EU family

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

I get FC in additional settings -> Buttons in German language, if using English all is good. Already reported to German translation. I also have sporadic rebooting with this release. Is there a way to find out what causes this? Any log file to check out?

Send from my Redmi Note 2 Prime @ MIUI V8 6.8.25 by Xiaomi.eu

Heloo guys i was installed this last 6.8.25 mi4s rom version end it work like a charm , but after i used the same root "SuperSU 2.76" end give me brik ,i fix it but it just to advice for a possible bug.
By the way i used this supersu before in other versions en work but in this one nope.
Thx again for ur big job devs.
I try it again end this time worked, all ok , false alarm.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

GPS problems since several versions, still not fixed here. It takes too long to find some satellites - when it agree to find some - and have difficulties to keep a fix.
Anyone else with the same problem ?

Hi everyone

GPS problems since several versions, still not fixed here. It takes too long to find some satellites - when it agree to find some - and have difficulties to keep a fix.
Anyone else with the same problem ?
I guess you should edit your gps.conf file.

Screenshot_2016-08-28-19-59-29-084_com.chartcross.gpstest.png
[QUOTE="Already tried it, also tried FasterGPS.
For info, I'm in France.[/QUOTE]
De Panne Belgium 5km from France with default gps config file. This week's build on Mi3.

Is it just my Phone or Gallery doesn't update the new files? Specifically the videos
Mi MAX 64 gb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.