Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
i cant find the link for Redmi Note 3 Pro
im search in two links but cant find this
pd. im find the answer

To @ingbrzy,

Hello there, how are you?
Would you consider to update renewed Hermes stable? Miui guys previously removed current one you have uploaded, after couple days uploaded new one with different size and name.
(LHMMIDG)
Regards. Happy EU user from Lithuania.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
anyone please know how to solve ?
Go to "Google settings app" (its on launcher shown as any other app) go to location settings, disable it.
Go to miui settings, account settings, other account, google account, uncheck every service which you dont use as example: Google fit, and if you see that some of service have error mark then uncheck that also.
Reboot, wait for some time, see if its helped.
If not, try one more thing, go to batery and performance settings, manage battery usage option, Disable power saving completely and reboot.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Anyone, What I must download if my devices Mi Max Pro 64GB and the version i want is Multi rom Stable version with no weekly update?

Where is changelog of 8.0.5 stable for mi5? Why stable version have no official thread as weekly?

For users it is hard to know when new version of stable comes.
No changelog..
Stables are not updated at same time for all devices... Just watch our afh folder..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: sharketor
Can I get confirmation if the flashing of Rom will already included wiping dalvik and cache or it should be done as additional steps ?

Hi, sorry just a question.
I'm on 6.8.18 (KENZO) There is a problem with upgrading firmware of my mi band 2 it connct/disconnet bluetooth.
How I can resolve that issue?
Sorry gor bad english.
Thanks guys.

just a quick question , when checking security patch level on my Mi5 I still see 2016-07-01 , although I see 2016-08-01 on my Mipad 2 ... it this correct on my Mi5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.