MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hm2xtdPro stable miui 8 release, can you edit to xiaomi.eu.
thanks dude

Hello, since stable V8.0.1.0.KHJMIDG (MIUI8) is available from en.miui.com for "Redmi 2 4G Global"

Can i expect stable Miui 8 from xiaomi.eu anytime soon??

Miui8 for Mi4i will be available here? I see that a global build is available on en.miui.com. Did not tested because I like xiaomi.eu rom
Thanks

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Can you guys please stop asking these things? This thread is for discussing weekly build.

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: VILLO1988
Update from 6.8.11 with TWRP wipe caches and re-root to my MIMAXpro 3/64

I found a little bug. If Spanish language is select, in additional settings - buttons: hang and back to settings. Can't touch details window.

If change to English language work fine and can set buttons settings.

DocumentsUI.apk is disabled for purpose.. MIUI use own file selection dialogs..
Agree to disagree :)
Ok lets say apk has to be disabled... but is there a way to do something about all other (especially Google docs, drive... other cloud software etc.) aps that require Documents? Because these aps give you errors when they try to write data on your device...

Thanks
BTW: on china miui forum this is a known bug and is "officially" waiting to be fixed in upcoming releases... but it doesn't seem they are doing anything about it.

Reactions: mcHammer T
@ingbrzy ,

Still broken "Documents" (DocumentsUI.apk) application. Crashes when required to use (export files in Dropbox app, writing to OTG-flash by third-party file explorers (SolidExplorer for example)). Both in Russian and English locale.
Replaced by this .................. (same 5.1.1 vesion, translated by another team) - worked ok. Bad langpack?

Xiaomi mi4c 6.8.25
Hello, how did you replace the DocumentsUI apk? I tried to replace it in system/app/DocumentsUI, but then I got an error: app Documents not found. Is there anything else to do? I'm on Xiaomi Mi4c 6.5.26

Update from 6.8.11 with TWRP wipe caches and re-root to my MIMAXpro 3/64

I found a little bug. If Spanish language is select, in additional settings - buttons: hang and back to settings. Can't touch details window.

If change to English language work fine and can set buttons settings.
Is a translation problem not due to the rom

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Rooting is up to you. The ROM (stable or weekly) doesn't need anything.

sent from my Mi5

except an unlocked bootloader, right?

Just ordered a Mi5...so i have some questions:

at 1. i will have to unlock my bootloader..which takes several weeks.
Then I flash Twrp on it (through adb and fastboot..? or is there a way I can do that without an
external pc/laptop?) and then I flash the rom (same question, again) and then I can root if I want to.
Is it like that?

except an unlocked bootloader, right?

Just ordered a Mi5...so i have some questions:

at 1. i will have to unlock my bootloader..which takes several weeks.
Then I flash Twrp on it (through adb and fastboot..? or is there a way I can do that without an
external pc/laptop?) and then I flash the rom (same question, again) and then I can root if I want to.
Is it like that?
Yes. Once you have twrp, you can install Xiaomi.eu ROM from there. No need for a PC.

sent from my Mi5

Yes. Once you have twrp, you can install Xiaomi.eu ROM from there. No need for a PC.

sent from my Mi5
Ok, thanks!

There's another question I have..
There are currently 3 stable Mi5 roms:

v8030
V8050
V8060

What does the naming mean..I mean at the end it probably references Miui 8 based on Android 6.0,
but what do the shown parts mean?

I have a mi pad 2 and I have formatted it by fastboot format data. Now when I boot on system I have to make the setup but when I select language and press next, a window pops up saying settings stop working. I want to flash an update but I can't send it to the tablet. I have tried adb push and adb side load but side load won't be activated. I need help please.

I tried to install this rom on my MiPad 1 but did not succeed so far.
I read about repartitioning, is that necessary? I have never changed something before.
Today I just downloaded this rom, and tried to install it with the updater app, but got stuck at 90%.
Can somebody help me out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.