MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally reached back 6h of SOT. I love this weekly <3

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
really??? how did you do??? i don't know anyone with redmi note 2 can reach 6h sot...
did you perform some extra configuration on it??
please share it!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there any chance for stable ROM for Redmi 2 (1GB RAM model, HM2014811, HM2XWC)?

Latest one is MIUI 7.3, and all other models have newer...

4pda.ru wrote that Chinese version of mi4c stable 8.0.0.4 already exist link to official china stable:
www. miui .com / thread-5361575-1-1.html
maybe xiaomy custom version will be updated soon?

I have a Redmi Note 3G WCDMA. On the first release of v8, there was a 3g problem. 2g was fine but i couldn't be able to open 3g. On the next release, 3g connection was provided but network signal reduced around 60 percent. Even in the open field, i couldn't be able to get 50 percent signal. Later releases weren't fixed that problem. When i enter a building, i lose the signal completely. I have to use v7, there is no problem on that.
?

Reactions: CyNote
Hey,
I have a MI4C phone. I started to upgrade my software to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V8.0.1.0.LXKCNDG_v8-5.1.zip stable version, but i got the following error message:
This package is for "libra" devices; this is a "h815".
I used all the previous stable versions for my mi4c phones and I never had any problems.
Please help me...

My phone is xiaomi redmi note 3(mtk), I updated new rom weekly.I have a problem, my internal storage is full of garbage, so what do I have to do to clean them? I just wipe cache,david cache and system when update rom.Thanks!

Orban Gabor:

Update your twrp new version, and again.

(miért nem magyarul írtam? :) )

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

23 hours and 20 minutes mobile on, Google play Services keeps the system awake for 19 hours and 2 minutes. What's this wakelock with Google services and all?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-50-14-403_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-50-14-403_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 462
  • Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-50-39-788_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-50-39-788_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 457
NFC guys!!!! What the problem with nfc?! When it will be fixed?;

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I lost root on my MI Note Pro with this rom and can't get it back.
tried installing supersu via TWRP but it still doesn't work.
anyone has a solution?

Go to Google Playstore and search for Supersu, install it. After that, open Supersu, update binary's in Normal Mode, not with TWRP. Reboot your xiaomi smartphone and you have root again.

The Calendar keeps showing foreign Holidays. Even if I disable holidays in Notifications. Even if i disable ALL calendars.
How can I remove them from my calendars and list of events?
It makes the Calendar unusable for me.
thanks in advance
- Mi 4C

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-01-01-00-45-011_com.android.calendar.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-01-01-00-45-011_com.android.calendar.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 421
23 hours and 20 minutes mobile on, Google play Services keeps the system awake for 19 hours and 2 minutes. What's this wakelock with Google services and all?
Go to Google settings (its on launcher as app), locations, disable location for now.
Go to wifi settings, advanced settings, turn off "scanning always available".
Next, go to miui settings, accounts, other accounts, google, disable any service sync which you don't t use as example Google fit etc. If some of them have error mark, disable and enable again.
Reboot phone.
If this didn't helped, you can try using Gservicesfix app from google Playstore or disable completely miui power saving mode.

More on google play service issues:
https://www.orduh.com/google-play-services-battery-drain-fix/

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: simone_g76
Sory for my english, i have mi 5 and instaled TWRP + MIUI Global Version Stable 8.0.6.0 (MAACNDH), my speed download using wifi or 4G when i use google playstore is stuck @400-500 kb/s,

I already tried different way, reboot, reflash with newer rom update and still stuck @400-500 kb/s

5596305223.png

Thanks for your solution guys :)

Sory for my english, i have mi 5 and instaled TWRP + MIUI Global Version Stable 8.0.6.0 (MAACNDH), my speed download using wifi or 4G when i use google playstore is stuck @400-500 kb/s,

I already tried different way, reboot, reflash with newer rom update and still stuck @400-500 kb/s

View attachment 13560

Thanks for your solution guys :)
Well, with your connection you shouldn't achieve more than ~ 1 MB/s.
Did you checked downloading several apps from playstore?

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Stefano131270
Orban Gabor:

All right! :)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Last edited:
Any chance that xiaomi.eu can be enhanced to have ext4 and/or exfat support for the sdcard, independent of the xiaomi ?

Xiaomi is too busy doing mickey mouse enhancements let's not bother them. ;)

Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
Status
Not open for further replies.