MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi.
mi4c
in the version miui over 6.8.11 in mi fit disapeared "vibrate when alarm sounds"
(play->more->vibrate when alarm sounds)

lowering Fifmware to 6.8.11 return the item.
its in miui pro and miui eu

Last edited:
To Mi5 users:
Would you recommend this version over 6.8.18? I'm still on 6.7.21 and choosing to update. Specifically with battery life? Thanks for the help!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

To Mi5 users:
Would you recommend this version over 6.8.18? I'm still on 6.7.21 and choosing to update. Specifically with battery life? Thanks for the help!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Stable version! Last is 8.0.6.0 works fine!

MI4 weekly stopped release but stable release is not so good keeps crashing so is there a rumours for releasing another version of stable release?

Any chance that xiaomi.eu can be enhanced to have ext4 and/or exfat support for the sdcard, independent of the xiaomi ?

Xiaomi is too busy doing mickey mouse enhancements let's not bother them. ;)
For that best thing is to check xda forum your device section. Mostly there you can find customized rom even eu type or check there for custom kernels, some of them work without problems with eu roms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello why for redmi 2 there is only wt88047 ( HM2XWCPro) version and no wt86047 ( HM2XTDPro) version? Arent they the same with different modem?

Dear users,

I am new into miui from xiaomi and not really good with working with the whole twrp etc. I managed some weeks ago to update my rom to the weekly rom from this site xiaomi Now i want to update and i downloaded the newest update for xiaomi mi4s. After i start twrp and install the zip it gives a error. I use now 6.6.23_v85-1 please some body help

Mirac

Yes, that's unfortunately true. But you can use e.g. Link2SD to freeze unwanted apps
Titanium backup (pro) seems to do the job perfectly too.
So basically every third party app that is capable of freezing apps is a valid alternative for what is no longer included in Miui itself?

Dear users,

I am new into miui from xiaomi and not really good with working with the whole twrp etc. I managed some weeks ago to update my rom to the weekly rom from this site xiaomi Now i want to update and i downloaded the newest update for xiaomi mi4s. After i start twrp and install the zip it gives a error. I use now 6.6.23_v85-1 please some body help

Mirac
Which TWRP version are you using?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

For that best thing is to check xda forum your device section. Mostly there you can find customized rom even eu type or check there for custom kernels, some of them work without problems with eu roms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
There is a difference. I am already able to use ext4, ntfs and exfat formatted thumb drive with additional software from google play store. But a built in support is different, as it mounts the sdcard at specific location where apps could use to store their data. Mounting at other directories will be less elegant.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

what GMT time new rom version usually upload by xiaomi.eu??
nearly friday i'm always check this site hour by hour :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.