MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stable version for Redmi Note 3 is ok, but the only problem I'm having is the FC problem with Google Inbox in MIUI8.
Also the calculator is gone in MIUI8. I hope they put it back in the next stable release.

For the rest is everything ok.

Where is the mi4 (not lte) rom? i have not seen mi3wmi4 neither cranco ROM. This is my first message in this forum and i would like to congratulate your job. Thank you all.
EDIT: Sorry i have not seen the messaging that this week there is no update, waiting for the next one! I wanted to install this becasuse i have a bug with the 6.8.11, the gallery app crashes all the time. Is there any way to solve it without changing the rom?

Last edited:
Where is the mi4 (not lte) rom? i have not seen mi3wmi4 neither cranco ROM. This is my first message in this forum and i would like to congratulate your job. Thank you all.
EDIT: Sorry i have not seen the messaging that this week there is no update, waiting for the next one! I wanted to install this becasuse i have a bug with the 6.8.11, the gallery app crashes all the time. Is there any way to solve it without changing the rom?
Yeah...
But for future reference Mi4 WCDMA or Mi3 or Mi4 LTE is all Cancro...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Oh my God .. Now that launched the Miui 8 you never upgraded to the latest version is Miui 7.5.3 redmi 2 WT 88047 ... Heartbreak, I will have to use global ..

Updated my Mi4c from 6.5.26 to this weeks weekly and everything is working fine with the exception of "Buttons" setting, in additional settings, that FC's in portuguese language. In english it works fine.

Thanks Team.

Installed rom gemini ...
Very good

Tanks

Sono un portatore sano d'ignoranza, ma vi rispondo con il mio Mi5.

When going to Settings > Additional settings > Buttons, the "Settings" app freeze and is closed. Only happens with Spanish language, English is working fine. Is this a translation bug?
Same error on my Redmi2 in Spanish.
(Me ocurre lo mismo en el Redmi2 en español).

Enviado desde Redmi2 con Tapatalk

Reactions: TareX001 and Viento
Tried with Mi Max 32/3 build 6.8.4. Dirty flash and got same FC/ screen flashing issues as previous build. Too lazy to reinstall everything so I rolled back with nandroid.
Maybe better luck next time.

just installed this rom, just want to ask how to mix and match my theme? i can no longer see that option where i can choose what part of the theme to apply, status bar, message, lockscreen etc etc.
go to Themes, push on the little small body and there you have Customize theme

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-26-17-02-41-404_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-26-17-02-41-404_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: qbert
Status
Not open for further replies.