MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have two little annoying issues while I flashed this ROM on my Mi4.
First, when I wake screen with power button there is almost always 'three dot' sign in notifications row that tells me there is some new notification, but when I pull notifications down there is nothing. Is this so also on other devices?
Second, now I have Google spellchecker always on and I dont know how to disable it. I use SwiftKey but spellchecker always underline pretty much all of my typed words because english isnt my native language in which I type.

Also I would like to ask how to update my sons RedmiNote 2 from MIUI7 5.11.12 to MIUI8. Is there also any special procedure (merging system partitions like on my Mi4) or can I just update it via updater app?

Thanks for answers!

Hi I'm going to flash 6.8.25 from Stable 8.0.1 (LAJCNDG) (both from Eu) on my Mi4s, am I supposed to just dirty flash using TWRP as usual or do the wiping first like from 6.8.18 to Stable? Thanks!

guys, question.
when we do apply updates with this rom, should we first unroot the device before using the updater app?

Hi Guys! Thank you! I see in the changelog clock redesigned, is that the clock app only or also new widget design?
Please if any one has mi5 would be nice to have a quick info about how is this week's version working.

Thanks!!! :)

Thanks for included Mipad 2 Rom.
Please include the GAPPS in the next roms update for Mipad 2 like before. The error 963 is causing after unlocking the bootloader and it need to be fixed one time. There are easy solutions in the forum how to fix it. By removing GAPPS its not offering anything and it’s very tired to install and setup GAPPS every week.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi Guys! Thank you! I see in the changelog clock redesigned, is that the clock app only or also new widget design?
Please if any one has mi5 would be nice to have a quick info about how is this week's version working.

Thanks!!! :)
It seems pretty the same as before on mi5. Maybe new features are not implemented yet, just like the previous ones (three-finger screenshot, etc.).
However, everything seems fine. Rock solid.

- sent from my Mi5

Last edited:
It seems pretty the same as before on mi5. Maybe new features are not implement yet, just like the previous ones (three-finger screenshot, etc.).
However, everything seems fine. Rock solid.

- sent from my Mi5
Ok! Thanks Hybriss!

Just update on my mi4c, good as usual.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

just installed this rom, just want to ask how to mix and match my theme? i can no longer see that option where i can choose what part of the theme to apply, status bar, message, lockscreen etc etc.

Reactions: cresp
Status
Not open for further replies.