MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be stable MIUI 8 for redmi 2? And if yes then when?
Thanks.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello hector, where you have bugs, I am very satisfied
I haven't experienced bugs so far, but as the ROM was removed, I am quite worried that it may be a serious bug that can affect us in long term

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Device Mi4W, 6.8.25. Have 2 bugs:
1. In the menu section, when russian language is on, tap to position "Additional settings" / "buttons" produce a frizze and return on the main menu (the problem does not exist in the English version)
2. When unblocking, the display erupted slow, what uncomfortably in sunshine day.

Device Mi4W, 6.8.25. Have 2 bugs:
1. In the menu section, when russian language is on, tap to position "Additional settings" / "buttons" produce a frizze and return on the main menu (the problem does not exist in the English version)
2. When unblocking, the display erupted slow, what uncomfortably in sunshine day.
1- report to your translation team. Link in the main post.
2- I can't understand your problem.

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Stefano131270
Well, if you try to buy a Yi Cam from its official website, it says that aliexpress is the official store.

sent from my Mi5

There is nothing wrong with aliexpress. It just the particular store on it that was linked which doesn't sound legit.

1- report to your translation team. Link in the main post.

sent from my Mi5
I think he meant under 2) that he have issue with autobrightness or autobrightness too slowly respond and change display level when unlocking phone while he is out of house.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

sent from my Mi5
Ok. When I'm unblock the phone, the display enters to the maximum brightness by 5 - 10". IMHO, this is slowly in good wheather. Few seconds is unclear, the display is on or no.

On mi3, I have problems with the microphone, when I make a call, the volume is low and can not hear me. In voip app instead the volume is normal. I must try full wipe, and now I install the stable rom

Stable got bugs (redmi note 2 FC)
user like hybris22 I know there is modify But i don't like it if youre not happy then go on other forum

It could be useful for members and for others not. I don't think we will annoy the admins just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.