MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, the rating for two weeks you stay below 85%. So I didn't do the update.

Unfortunately I don't follow the issues Forum.

What do you think about redmi Note 2? Is there any problem?

Thanks in advance for your interest..

this week on redmi note 2 a very good battery life. 1 day and 10 hours and still 40% remaining.

ceuclz8.png

For me, sometimes work after flashing and rooting and sometimes don't.
What can you try is to disable in supersu settings "mount namespace separation" reboot and reinstall es xplorer.
If that doesn't work, try to move supersu into system by option from supersu.
Problem is in es xplorer compatibility.
https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/N6EARb8LF3d

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'll write to es devs, if they're not going to fix it, I will just change file manager.

- sent from my Mi5

Got this rom on mi max helium without unlocking bootloader ;)
Really using it for few days,no bugs or lags so far.
Does anybody know when the kernel sources will be released?

Security app>Permissions>Other permissions>enable Display pop-up window for every app you want instant notifications.

And double check:
Settings>Battery & performance>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>No restrictions
OK I saw it but there's only Twitter from all autostart apps I have. No WhatsApp, no Gmail, no YouTube etc.

OK I saw it but there's only Twitter from all autostart apps I have. No WhatsApp, no Gmail, no YouTube etc.
For autostart, go to security, permission, autostarts and scroll down. If there isn't your apps what looking for on list then you have issue with that installed apps. Reinstall and try do that from Google Playstore and not from backup

For autostart, go to security, permission, autostarts and scroll down. If there isn't your apps what looking for on list then you have issue with that installed apps. Reinstall and try do that from Google Playstore and not from backup

I think you should read my first comments. I did all of that and still receiving notifications an hour late...

I think you should read my first comments. I did all of that and still receiving notifications an hour late...
Read your first and last post, in last you reported that you can't find some apps in autostart option.

What you can also try is, go to security, click on right upper corner gear icon and disable permission manager also go to power management and turn off completely, reboot your phone.
Check if everything works if does, turn option one by one and see what is blocking.

P.s. I know it will sound like some mantra, but clear dalvik cache again.

Last edited:
Read your first and last post, in last you reported that you can't find some apps in autostart option.

What you can also try is, go to security, click on right upper corner gear icon and disable permission manager also go to power management and turn off completely, reboot your phone.
Check if everything works if does, turn option one by one and see what is blocking.

P.s. I know it will sound like some mantra, but clear dalvik cache again.

Not autostart, but Display pop-up window...

Reactions: severica25
Hi Sir,

I am a new join user and this is my first time to use xiaomi Max 64GB
My phone rom is MIUI Global 7.3 | Stable, 7.3.14.0.0 (MBDCNDE)

I finished to unlock the first bootloader by xiaomi software (MiFlashUnlock.exe)
I want to install 6.8.4, Is it possible to install the 6.8.4 directly?
May I know the how to install TWRP via Fastboot mode?
What is TWRP Recovery?

Thanks
Any one help me please.......

Battery better than on previous build eve though android is still 1st on the list. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Redmi note 3 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-47-333_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-47-333_com.android.settings.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-16-540_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-16-540_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-09-245_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-09-245_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    54 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-02-519_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-43-02-519_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 377
And when will be patched the QuadRooter Exploit?
I have scanned my Redmi 3S with this xiaomi.eu ROM and it shows that is vulnerable to CVE-2016-2504 and CVE-2016-5340.

Thanks

I have scanned my Redmi 3S with this xiaomi.eu ROM and it shows that is vulnerable to CVE-2016-2504 and CVE-2016-5340.

Thanks
Do you need it? Just don't install anything you don't know and you'll be fine.

- sent from my Mi5

Hi people , i have a MI5 now is my first miui device, so be patient with my noobie question

I already unlocked the bootloader , install the TWRP and the rom global developer ofical 6.5.30 from miui website.

Can i now safely install this rom via twrp or some advice?

I haven't installed this version yet. Did the photo file naming improve? I started sorting my photos and noticed that the file naming of previous versions sucks... it's IMG_DayMonthYear_HMS instead of YMD so all the pictures are unsorted... Is there a way to tweak the parameters manually? There is no visible parameter in the UI... Thanks in advance :)

PS: I'm asking here after many unsuccessful googling attempts...

Last edited:
Kk, anyway try what i wrote previously.
Permission manager and power saving are factor which affect on apps in your situation.

I receive now the notifications in time (2-5 min late but it's ok) just disabling power saving mode in battery and performance setting.

Reactions: severica25
Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro
Rom: xiaomi.eu 6.8.4 | Beta
Kernel: Radon-V2.1

Have been very happy with the performance from my device over the last week. So kind of reluctant to update tomorrow.

I have taken a full backup using alka twrp yesterday, plus just a backup of boot and system images using official twrp.

If I update tomorrow and don't like it or it causes problems. Is it possible to just restore boot and system images or do other partitions get altered as well with the update.

Will you be updating?

I receive now the notifications in time (2-5 min late but it's ok) just disabling power saving mode in battery and performance setting.
So you had power saving enabled and you were complaining about not receiving notifications?

- sent from my Mi5

Could there be a option to stop notification light blinking when power is 20% or below.
I Have a Redmi 3s with a standby time of like 4 days, this would mean my battery light is blinking almost an entire day.

Bug:
-GPS icon in status bar doesn't always go away after turning off GPS.

Is there a reason MIUI doesn't use latest busybox?

Last edited:
Reactions: sltnmk

Thanks

What did you use to scan your phone/rom?

- sent from my Mi5

Most ignorant comment I have read so far..
All exploits should me patched no mather how difficult to obtain.

Reactions: sltnmk
You know the code of all apps you install from Google Play. It would not be the first time in a legitimate app located in Play Store is included an exploit or malware.
Yes everybody need that patch. Can you analyze every app source code you install to review if they are exploiting those CVE's???
Really? Wow

Reactions: sltnmk and jc rey
Glad it helped... Miui 8 battery saver concept is quite good but it can be sometimes buggy, producing delay in notification even if you excluded app from it by putting "no restriction", other time it could keep device out of deep sleep. It's all acceptable because of that this version of roms are called beta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.