MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I charge phone at night, in the morning phone says that system launcher crash. ;)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just few more bugs noticed in my Mi5

Either IR port or Remote app are off - Can't control anything even tho it worked on Global

- Google on Tap is greyed out. Can't turn it on. It can't be really used in Global as well (since you can't configure button for Tap, only Google Now), but you are able to activate it on Global ROM

Just tested. Both bugs do not exist on my mi 5. IR and G on Tap working fine and is not grayed out.

why active antenna drain battery ?

4a6b5a7e9ef9ab918cac6f91ead8ef83.jpg

Redmi note 2

Just tested. Both bugs do not exist on my mi 5. IR and G on Tap working fine and is not grayed out.

From this thread it seems like bugs are not consistent from phone to phone - as someone wrote - he had gyro and other detectors not working. For me it was IR, UI and overheating bugs.

It actually makes it look worse as all mentioned devices are working just fine on official ROM.
Maybe it's given by installation process - I had full wipe in TWRP but I used the backup to restore some apps I had on MIUI 7.

Also just tested - the notification problem for Viber/Skype happens on my MI5 with official 7.5.2 as well. So that's might be something in MIUI core or within those apps. (solved by locking Viber and using side app for Skype notifications).

Which type of connection you use, wifi, 4g, 3g mostly. How good is your strength signal, do you have problem with connection?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
4G and wifi. no problem with connection. How can solve this problem ?

374cb7ee8a9c8aa3890a9fb72b46c54e.jpg

Seriously laggy in redmi note 3 SD. Particularly when move application through navigation button.

B4 and after Flash via twrp i already clean dalvik n cache.

This problem is not in 6.7.21.
Please fix it and thanks for Dev.eu team

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Every time I charge phone at night, in the morning phone says that system launcher crash. ;)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
re-wipe the Data, Cache, Dalvik, System (optional) in twrp (all your data will be erased). then reflash the rom using the latest twrp. this method saved me from a lot of bugs

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: EnterSandman
I can't activate anymore "Root explorer" in ES file manager app. Other apps that require root are working normally. Any idea?

- sent from my Mi5

I can't activate anymore "Root explorer" in ES file manager app. Other apps that require root are working normally. Any idea?

- sent from my Mi5
For me, sometimes work after flashing and rooting and sometimes don't.
What can you try is to disable in supersu settings "mount namespace separation" reboot and reinstall es xplorer.
If that doesn't work, try to move supersu into system by option from supersu.
Problem is in es xplorer compatibility.
https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/N6EARb8LF3d

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hybris22
My IR not working, Mi Remote can't control my devices, and it gives no IR light, when you lock at IR lamp through any mobile camera.

What do you mean? I did all of that and the notifications still coming 30min-1 hour late...
Security app>Permissions>Other permissions>enable Display pop-up window for every app you want instant notifications.

And double check:
Settings>Battery & performance>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>No restrictions

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.