Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have same problem here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-05-20-54-07-784_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-05-20-54-07-784_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 415
Xiaomi MiNote Pro

During last few updates, I'm not able to update the ROM cause during installation the TWRP checks that I've a "LIBRA" not a "LEO" device... of course it's not!
Any ideas?

THX

CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Effectiveness of the swipe gesture (08-01)
Optimization - Background CPU activity made the device freeze (08-01)
Fix - Avoiding reboots when Wi-Fi is off (MI3/4) (08-04)
Fix - Issues with games brought about by updates (08-04)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - UI elements didn't respond after a system update in some cases (08-02)

Home screen
Fix - FC issues during the wallpaper previews (08-02)

Settings
Optimization - After a Wi-Fi was shared using a QR code, the password is no longer shown (08-02)

Permissions Manager
New - Manage triggered start to avoid launching apps when you don't want to (08-02)

Calendar
New - Swipe right to edit month (08-01)
Optimization - Rearranged the order of the cards on the start page. Agenda and reminders are placed on top. (08-01)

Xiaomi MiNote Pro

During last few updates, I'm not able to update the ROM cause during installation the TWRP checks that I've a "LIBRA" not a "LEO" device... of course it's not!
Any ideas?

THX
Update TWRP for your device if possible.
If not you can use first line from update-script from last working ROM.

Replace first line in update-script, in 6.8.4 from last ROM you where able to flash.
Zip it up and flash.

Just did this today again because I did not know MI Max pro got its twrp.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Ok, another question, weekly versions can only be upgraded by flashing a new version, and I'll have to reconfigure everything, correct?

Aren't dirty flashes kinda risky? Or are they more stable atm?
They are, but an time you flash anything you have your stuff backed up.

Dirty flash is ok, but means sometimes you can get stuck at boot. So you need to do a clan flash from twrp. Last 3 versions I am doing dirty flash and all good for now.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: miguelbazil
Mi 3W 64GB ROM 2GB RAM Snapdragon quadcore slower?, I think not, the problem could be another, thanks anyway.
No you misunderstood :) I didnt know what phone you have, im just saying that even on a slower phones it shouldnt take more than 5 min, IMHO

This version, and previous version, crazy battery drain on redmi 3s. Will revert back to v21.

Android system drains as much battery as ingress, a graphics, GPS and data intensive game. Also for latest version, screen input lag. Improper registration of finger lift, and phone gets uncomfortably warm. 45c, hmm.

Don't think localization is at fault, I think the official ROM faces the same issue.

On my Redmi Note 2 it usually takes about 20 minutes. First 5min in TWRP and after that 15 min during the boot (with the loading bar slowly filling).

Always thought it to be normal..
Maybe because yo do the wipes of Dalvik and cache?

OK. If someone wants to test here is file which I modified to increase audio/video bitrate on RN2. I tested with A better cameraa App and it's working fine.

Attachments

• media_profiles.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: VILLO1988
On my Redmi Note 2 it usually takes about 20 minutes. First 5min in TWRP and after that 15 min during the boot (with the loading bar slowly filling).

Always thought it to be normal..
Yup. Seems about normal to me. My redmi 3s completes the process faster, but not by that much.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Thanks for your work.
I found a bug in the Bluetooth connection.
This issue occurs from 6.7.28.
I use mi5.

bluetooth to pair the headphones.
Turn off the bluetooth headphones.
Turn on the bluetooth headphones.
But do not be in a connected state.
Open the bluetooth setting, it will be in the connected state by tapping the name of the pairing already bluetooth headphones.

You must be run every time you turn on your bluetooth headphones.

By the way I have a request.
Music will mute when it comes to silent mode when I'm listening to music on Bluetooth audio.
Because the volume of Bluetooth audio is synchronized with the media volume.
I want you to the volume of the Bluetooth audio to media volume and asynchronous.

Last edited:
Quick question guys, using 6.7.28 from xiaomi.eu, I suppose it's the previous build?

In any case, I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro, and I was testing the fingerprint unlock, and sometimes I hit a small bug. Sometimes, my fingerprint is not recognized, but once I insert my password, it 's able to recognize the fingerprint for some more time. But eventually it happens again. Is this a known bug?
i dont meet probel with my fingerprint lock. try to clear dalvic/cache

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.