MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My workaround for that problem is to connect to WIFI. Go to miui 'download' app icon. Click the vertical 3 dots on top right hand corner and click start all. As long as your screen is unlocked it will download till finished. But if ur phone is screen locked then repeat those steps again. Hope this helps.
The answer to his question is nope coz that settings has been removed long time ago....

Reactions: (^.^)

Nope
My workaround for that problem is to connect to WIFI. Go to miui 'download' app icon. Click the vertical 3 dots on top right hand corner and click start all. As long as your screen is unlocked it will download till finished. But if ur phone is screen locked then repeat those steps again. Hope this helps.

Means we can't download anything with data but only WiFi? Hope this limit can be unlocked one day..

I understand that this ROM is deodexed, right?
How can I re-odex it? (I'm testing some stuff, anything that reduces load times should be good for battery, that's why I'm wanting to re-odex)

03db26e1926476fa4c29ff83eaad4bc1.jpg

It doesn't not work on mi4s.
The new Rom says its not for for my Mi4s.
It says my Device is h815!?
What's wrong?

Thanks makeyeu, then, Does anybody get from this forum this issue with a Mi 3W?

I always do the wipe dalvik and cache before installing the rom, very strange that this process is too long in my Mi 3w.

Regards.

My Mi 3W takes also long in twrp, about 20 minutes or so. The first time it happened I thought the phone was becoming useless, but the upgrade continious after a while.

In twrp there is this error message:

mount: no partition named "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata

In my case that is the reason it takes longer in twrp, I don't know if you have the same error message, maybe you can look next time. There is a topic, but I can't copy the url because I have no rights for that yet. The name of the topic is this:
"Problem Flashing Xiaomi.eu Rom On Mi3 With Twrp"
I haven't fixed my Mi 3W because i think it is not a big issue.

good luck anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: JuanDani
thank you. although need to put the phone on the fridge to could down the cpu or gpu temp not to melt my redmi2pro when update or clear delvik/cache.

You always flashed your phone without doing a full twrp backup before? You have really great confidence.. ;)
The only time I did a full backup was when first MIUI 8 alpha came, it seemed a necessary step at that time;), even those daily and very early builds flashed smoothly and problem free
I have my device backed up weekly on Mi cloud and locally sometimes, no real risk
What I meant was no wipes, reboot to recovery or anything else, just update with updater and whatever the script is doing is more than enough

Last edited:
Not a single reboot for months on my Mi4. (I dont use Gmail app nor Chrome) but the native mail and browser apps...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Not a single reboot either on 2 Mi4 LTE, one with 2GB and another with 3GB RAM, no google apps except play store on both of them

OK. If someone wants to test here is file which I modified to increase audio/video bitrate on RN2. I tested with A better cameraa App and it's working fine.

what exactly is this doing? When I record video in low light, the framerate drops to 15fps, is this a bug fixer for this?

IDO_HM3: I have some problem with camera when focusing, sometimes freeze randomly (maybe when there's a subject in front of camera, even without face detection).

No issues with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

After updating the root is gone?!?
What to do now?
Flash it from TWRP, download SuperSu from the first post's link, then put into your internal storage and reboot in recovery TWRP, then Flash it like a rom (but w/o any wipe)

Did you know about this feature?

Caution:

Using Ultimate Battery Saving Mode may impact the notifications and proper functioning of certain apps as it will restrict the background activities. So, use it cautiously.

http://en.miui.com/thread-322811-1-1.html

Hello Everyone,
Do you know there is a hidden feature to activate/deactivate the Ultimate Battery Saving Mode? I guess not all MIUI users are aware of this feature. This feature is available not only in Mi5 but also in all Mi devices.

As the mode itself implies, the main function of this feature to switch the device into ultra-battery saving mode by freezing the background activities of apps thus resulting to the reduction of battery usage.

Normally, under “Settings>>> Additional Settings >>> Battery & performance>>> Manage apps battery usage”we see only two Power Saving Modes, namely, Standard and Advanced as shown in the screenshot below:
150554noz1619b9oj859h9.png.thumb.jpg

150557ee5eq3heg2say288.png.thumb.jpg

150559cssgcbfv4sgr6non.png.thumb.jpg

150602nk4xjwkp4jugxs6w.png.thumb.jpg

However,apart from these two modes, there is a hidden mode: ULTIMATE MODE and can be activated or deactivated by simply tapping ADVANCED MODE3~4 times.
The ScreenShots below may guide you properly.

150629r0pmnnmbnmpzblsn.png.thumb.jpg

150632h3z39tghq3xd3dgs.png.thumb.jpg

150707ppe15nm45l22zfpb.png.thumb.jpg

150710gnm03nsvvr3qstzq.png.thumb.jpg

Hope this tip will help those users who wants the ultra-battery saving mode.

Thanks and regards,

working like charm on MI 4S

ec0521b7c88e8c13280610dcf5cc844f.jpg

289030a81bafb2451d8d980db0a46a37.jpg

f401ddfa10f0f192def7fa09c1897533.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Did you do something special in the last weeks to get the correct version of TWRP?
TWRP doesn't seem to have a Mi4s release. I was able to install the Weekly build from 6.6.18, but not this release or the release from last week. An error states that I'm using a Aqua rom on the wrong system.

It seems that the TWRP version is to old and it needs to be upgraded.
Where does your TWRP come from or have you changed some settings on your phone in the last 6 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.