MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know about this feature?

Caution:

Using Ultimate Battery Saving Mode may impact the notifications and proper functioning of certain apps as it will restrict the background activities. So, use it cautiously.

http://en.miui.com/thread-322811-1-1.html

Hello Everyone,
Do you know there is a hidden feature to activate/deactivate the Ultimate Battery Saving Mode? I guess not all MIUI users are aware of this feature. This feature is available not only in Mi5 but also in all Mi devices.

As the mode itself implies, the main function of this feature to switch the device into ultra-battery saving mode by freezing the background activities of apps thus resulting to the reduction of battery usage.

Normally, under “Settings>>> Additional Settings >>> Battery & performance>>> Manage apps battery usage”we see only two Power Saving Modes, namely, Standard and Advanced as shown in the screenshot below:
150554noz1619b9oj859h9.png.thumb.jpg

150557ee5eq3heg2say288.png.thumb.jpg

150559cssgcbfv4sgr6non.png.thumb.jpg

150602nk4xjwkp4jugxs6w.png.thumb.jpg

However,apart from these two modes, there is a hidden mode: ULTIMATE MODE and can be activated or deactivated by simply tapping ADVANCED MODE3~4 times.
The ScreenShots below may guide you properly.

150629r0pmnnmbnmpzblsn.png.thumb.jpg

150632h3z39tghq3xd3dgs.png.thumb.jpg

150707ppe15nm45l22zfpb.png.thumb.jpg

150710gnm03nsvvr3qstzq.png.thumb.jpg

Hope this tip will help those users who wants the ultra-battery saving mode.

Thanks and regards,
thank you, i didn't know that one. Its a shame it doesn't let you define that per app, because i like to have some in the background (music and monitors)

Reactions: RaulC

Caution:

Using Ultimate Battery Saving Mode may impact the notifications and proper functioning of certain apps as it will restrict the background activities. So, use it cautiously.

Hello Everyone,
Do you know there is a hidden feature to activate/deactivate the Ultimate Battery Saving Mode? I guess not all MIUI users are aware of this feature. This feature is available not only in Mi5 but also in all Mi devices.

As the mode itself implies, the main function of this feature to switch the device into ultra-battery saving mode by freezing the background activities of apps thus resulting to the reduction of battery usage.

Normally, under “Settings>>> Additional Settings >>> Battery & performance>>> Manage apps battery usage”we see only two Power Saving Modes, namely, Standard and Advanced as shown in the screenshot below:

However,apart from these two modes, there is a hidden mode: ULTIMATE MODE and can be activated or deactivated by simply tapping ADVANCED MODE3~4 times.

Thanks and regards,
Mi2s users tap 5 times On

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-28-38-189_com.miui.powerkeeper.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-28-38-189_com.miui.powerkeeper.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 367

Caution:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks and regards,
Can be useful sometimes thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Patcher level 07-01 is smooth as oil.

Flashed the new TWRP for helium.

Flashed the MIMAXpro ROM.

So far so good, everything.
I agree, on the last rom 6.7.28, flash xposed framwork made my mi5 freeze at reboot, and needed to reboot twice to start the phone...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Guys! Anybody has already realized that the notification light doesn't work? On my rn3 pro it doesn't work, doesn't light up when I got viber message.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, probably this is a silly question, but if I flash the ROM through Miflash (using flash all.bat) on a Xiaomi Mi5 with the latest China Dev, the internal storage will be wiped? Thanks in advance :).

Last edited:
I am having a problem from last update. When am giving new update to my Mi Note Pro twrp saying this version is for leo, your device is libra. My device is leo and am running miui 8. What can I do?

I am having a problem from last update. When am giving new update to my Mi Note Pro twrp saying this version is for leo, your device is libra. My device is leo and am running miui 8. What can I do?
Twrp is not up-to-date. You will need to search for the correct device specific version. I think that someone in this forum can give you the link to the correct version.

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

this is mi4c and mi4s best twrp. Use flashify!
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242686317

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Flashify only possible with rooted devices, right?
Why is your twrp better for the Mi4s than this one?

[quote uid=153325 name="JesusOriental" post=312117]Where I can find new TWRP for Aqua? When I try to flash this rom it say that i have a 'h815' and not an 'aqua'.[/QUOTE]

I have used MiFlash to flash the previous version of twrp on a Mi4s. No unlock or root access needed.

[quote uid=153325 name="JesusOriental" post=312117]Where I can find new TWRP for Aqua? When I try to flash this rom it say that i have a 'h815' and not an 'aqua'

I have used MiFlash to flash the previous version of twrp on a Mi4s. No unlock or root access needed.

it is same twrp but mine is never version.

Reactions: kiswum

[quote uid=153325 name="JesusOriental" post=312117]Where I can find new TWRP for Aqua? When I try to flash this rom it say that i have a 'h815' and not an 'aqua'.

if you have a non-root device this is alternative.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/development/tool-recovery-flasher-t3296570

Any change we get nifty feature that is available in MIUI 7 "Settings -> Sound and vibration -> phone ringtone -> Dual SIM settings" ? So I wound be able to set separate ringtone for each SIM? Other than that, works great, better battery performance out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.