MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrew (Kkffiirr, Eliran0216) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG

Can't report bugs (This repository does not have issue tracking enabled. Use the links at the top to get back.).
Can't see the changelog (Access denied Use the links at the top to get back.).

Device: Xiaomi Mi4C.
Version: MIUI 6.8.4 weekly.
Language: Hebrew (עברית).

Last edited:
Hello to all!

Anyone knows anything about the situation of new roms on MiPad 1? It this tablet going to die with 6.5.26 version?

That would be very dissapointing, I think that this tablet still could do awesome things!

Just quick question... How do some of you get 1% over night... Mine is abou 0.7%/hour over night with power savings on at night?

Redmi 3S, 6.6.21
Disabling wifi, mobile net, bt, gps, autosync.
Also ppl sometimes don't use any of xiaomi service(i don't use).

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I have a redmi note 3 pro and googling I found instructions how to disable unneeded stuff in "google settings" application. I also disabled miui auto backup, I run it manually once a week. That stopped the drain on my device. I have wifi tuned on the whole day, I only disable it when going to bed. I also occasionally turn on bluetooth because I have a handsfree radio in my car. Sync is always on for my 4 gmail accounts, 1 official email account, facebook, viber, whatsup, titanium backup runs twice per week,... Try disabling miui backup and see if it helps

Sorry if that has been addressed already, bit I'm getting this error message when trying to flash my Mi4c... clearly I've used the correct one.

This update package is for Libra, but this is 4c....

Sorry, I thought I've taken a screenshot, but seems that they are 0 bytes :-(

Any help??? I will appreciate it

There is no way to custom your font :/

Btw, is there a way to transform a letter of the latin alphabet to another alphabet without changing languages? I guess that could be possible making a custom font...

Thanks for your work.
I found a bug in the Bluetooth connection.
This issue occurs from 6.7.28.
I use mi5.

bluetooth to pair the headphones.
Turn off the bluetooth headphones.
Turn on the bluetooth headphones.
But do not be in a connected state.
Open the bluetooth setting, it will be in the connected state by tapping the name of the pairing already bluetooth headphones.

You must be run every time you turn on your bluetooth headphones.

By the way I have a request.
Music will mute when it comes to silent mode when I'm listening to music on Bluetooth audio.
Because the volume of Bluetooth audio is synchronized with the media volume.
I want you to the volume of the Bluetooth audio to media volume and asynchronous.

I have the same problem with MI5 and honda car

I travelled from Holland via germany and swiss.to Italy.
As soon as I crossed the border I Lost Mobile connections and All of my apn setting.
My provider is Ziggo mobiel.
I Have got data and roaming enabled but it is not working.
Somebody know the correct setting or a work around?
How funny, I did almost the same route last week (and back to the Netherlands again). One little difference: I did also a few km's in France. But I didn't experienced the issue you mentioned. But I don't have Ziggo mobiel.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2014811 met Tapatalk

There is no way to custom your font :/

Btw, is there a way to transform a letter of the latin alphabet to another alphabet without changing languages? I guess that could be possible making a custom font...
sorry to disagree with you but now you can change the font.
here is the link http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=311690&highlight=how+to+change+system+font

Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime updated and I confirm there is NO BATTERY DRAIN ANYMORE! Wifi on, BT on, GPS on, mail sync on, mobile data enabled and 2% in 8 hours. Great ROM this week with issue. Thank you devs!
agree with you, I have Redmi note 2 and like you I have wifi, bt, mail and mobile data ON and over the night I lost only 1%. really nice build this week

Set autostart for desired apps or switch off Memory optimization in developer options to get better multitasking...
If stills don't work lock apps or even download my android tools

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi Note 3 PRO

Hi,

I installed twrp 3.0.2.2. and tried to update to 6.8.4. it did it in 2-3 minutes.
Is this normal?

I did not restarted the phone, I did a restore backup and put back the global stable version.
What is wrong?
Normally should take 20 minutes not 2-3....

At the end it was writing done....was it really done?

Thanks.

Anyone notice Bug on Mi Clock and Mi Calendar?
-- xiaomi.eu MIUI 8 - 6.8.4 on Mi4c
-- How to replicate: Touch menu (three dots), choose setting, touch back, you may see like attached images.

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.44.06.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.45.08.png

Found same with previous 6.7.21

Video Clock: youtube dot com/watch?v=KGHMlQyxZKs
Video Calendar: youtube dot com/watch?v=kyBeww75PnU

Redmi Note 3 PRO

Hi,

I installed twrp 3.0.2.2. and tried to update to 6.8.4. it did it in 2-3 minutes.
Is this normal?

I did not restarted the phone, I did a restore backup and put back the global stable version.
What is wrong?
Normally should take 20 minutes not 2-3....

At the end it was writing done....was it really done?

Thanks.
I have the same phone and software configuration and I confirm the Miui 8 updates are very fast. I do it through TWRP directly - nor through Updater - wipping Dalvik and Cache before reboot and everything is OK.

I also have a redmi note 3 pro and updating takes a couple of minutes. I wipe dalvik and cache after update and the phone boots for 5-10 minutes after updating

Updated MI4C and for now no problems like mentioned in this thread:
- Notification LED works, you just need to turn it on ;)
- No leftover letters from clock app

But I have another problem, when I turn of prevent pocket dials, when I try to unlock phone in first 2 seconds of turning on my screen I will see error that my screen is covered like it is in the pocket.

Redmi 3, battery drain bigger than in 6.7.14 version, once my call after reception switched to loudspaker - can't switch to internal speaker. Reboot helped.
Also led blinking alert is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.