MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I have another problem, when I turn of prevent pocket dials, when I try to unlock phone in first 2 seconds of turning on my screen I will see error that my screen is covered like it is in the pocket.
Actually i have the same problem since i own the phone, no matter what rom is installed.

After every charge, i have "msm_otg wakelock" battery drain, solution is restart.
Anyone else having such problem?
I have only on this rom, previous rom, didnt had.
Few adapters and same issue.

Phone: Redmi note 3 Pro.

Actually i have the same problem since i own the phone, no matter what rom is installed.

I had slow response after turning on screen but it was never loner than 1-2 seconds and it was not constantly present.
This is new issue I have on this version, I didn't seen it before.

Everything works fine, great battery usage.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-50-45-821_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-50-45-821_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 306
Is it possible to enable contact pictures on exchange email sync in miui8? I have no option now I think...

I'm on Mi2 trying to flash with TWRP latest version twrp-3.0.2-0-aries. But I keep getting this error...can anyone help with this?
6lIGKuY.png

Also, when I go to Reboot System, it says my phone is not rooted and offers to install SuperSu. But even after install (and trying to install SuperSu from zip), I get the same message!

Hello @ingbrzy already asked in the previous version and no one answered me. In this version I still have the same problem with the native mail. Any file appears as more mb of those who should have.
d0daaca1f0ea3ffe58901a0ac16a6d47.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

Hello @ingbrzy already asked in the previous version and no one answered me. In this version I still have the same problem with the native mail. Any file appears as more mb of those who should have.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W
seems translation issue.. report it to your language repository...

Reactions: Infante
Thanx a lot for this rom. Upgraded my Redmi 3s- 2 over last stable ue Rom. Everything looks good after almost one day of use. GPS tested. Same with Bluetooth. Battery life looks well. No sound problems spotted :). Everything working smooth!
Thanx!

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I need to change some information fater about 2 days of uptime.
  • there is some bug with sound notifications when screen is locked (sound started laggy).
  • battery usage is not so good as after first day.
  • found fiew FC with google inbox.
  • endomondo got some bugs with GPS acces (all gps futers for endomondo are on, added to autostart) but registration sof acctivities are far away from being real ;) BTW. Car navigation working fine.

regards
miszku

OK, issue with sensors that I had, and with unlocking problem has gone when I cleaned cache and dalvic.

Last edited:
hello All.
faced with problem (last 2 updates: 6.8.4 and 6.7.28) \ screenshot is in attachment
My phone is Mi4c and all previous updates was good.
Now my current Miui version: 6.7.21
TWRP: 2.8.7.1

What I make wrong now?
What I need to do?

I'm not so familiar with Android / MIUI OS so please help me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-41-06.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-41-06.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 315
Ok so RAM management is way better in this version.
I am on MI4C and when I open same number of apps as in 6.7.28 I now get 1gb of free RAM as oposed to ~700mb before.

P.S. Guys clean Dalvik and Cache before reporting issues ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
Anyone notice Bug on Mi Clock and Mi Calendar?
-- xiaomi.eu MIUI 8 - 6.8.4 on Mi4c
-- How to replicate: Touch menu (three dots), choose setting, touch back, you may see like attached images.

View attachment 13318 View attachment 13319

Found same with previous 6.7.21

Video Clock: youtube dot com/watch?v=KGHMlQyxZKs
Video Calendar: youtube dot com/watch?v=kyBeww75PnU

That looks strange. Do you use xposed framework?

My Mi 3W takes also long in twrp, about 20 minutes or so. The first time it happened I thought the phone was becoming useless, but the upgrade continious after a while.

In twrp there is this error message:

mount: no partition named "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata

In my case that is the reason it takes longer in twrp, I don't know if you have the same error message, maybe you can look next time. There is a topic, but I can't copy the url because I have no rights for that yet. The name of the topic is this:
"Problem Flashing Xiaomi.eu Rom On Mi3 With Twrp"
I haven't fixed my Mi 3W because i think it is not a big issue.

good luck anyway

Thank you dribibu, same error message too, but no problem for me that updating ROM takes a long time, but during the process, device is overheating up 90º centigrades and battery draining too fast 30% each time. This problem could damage my Mi 3W, so I think that is not good to do updates frequently.

Last edited:
My mi4 has reset, maybe one per day. When I passed to MM I installed all clean, but I dont know how I can solve this problem.
Any idea?
Has Someone the same problem?

Reactions: gsuez and ksasa67
My mi4 has reset, maybe one per day. When I passed to MM I installed all clean, but I dont know how I can solve this problem.
Any idea?
Has Someone the same problem?
I have the same problem with my Mi5 Pro.
I've tried testing all ROMS, and always the same…

Status
Not open for further replies.