MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes go back home...lol
Really?

I think it is pretty messed up that i loose All of my apn settings.
Took me 2 days to get thoose back.

Don't know what's wrong with my phone.
Bluetooth problems,apn dissapers,random reboots,facebook and g Mail doesn't auto sync. Inbound and outbound calling difficulties.

Time to get rid of this freaking mi5 crap

Reactions: thaimax
Sa
How funny, I did almost the same route last week (and back to the Netherlands again). One little difference: I did also a few km's in France. But I didn't experienced the issue you mentioned. But I don't have Ziggo mobiel.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2014811 met Tapatalk
Same s**t happend when I upgrades from v7 to v8 Lost All apn settings.
Now when I x the border it's All gone.
Manually fixed it,do still think it's crappy

This rom works fine, but sometimes some system process is corrupted with redmi note 2.

0fd06213d46b2f404d38df2bc848e68a.jpg

Restarting only solves...

Sorry for my bad english.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: EnterSandman
This rom works fine, but sometimes some system process is corrupted with redmi note 2.

Have the same issue from v6.6.14 onwards... but i believe the phone does go to deepsleep...

Because in my case battery stats show "awake" state the whole time, but i still get 4 days of use with sync on, BT on, wifi On when screen on, and 6-7 screen on time...

But this happens only sometimes... anytime i restart the stats stop showing awake state all the time...

My mi4 has reset, maybe one per day. When I passed to MM I installed all clean, but I dont know how I can solve this problem.
Any idea?
Has Someone the same problem?
Now add random app crash, and yes, same problem here, and súper hyper mega clean rom install, doesnt matter if i do with a fastboot rom or with twrp wiping all in advanced options. Its the same result with the reboots and the random app crash, navigator the commonest crash... Yeah

Battery lasts longer than it does with stock ROM on my 3S. First ROM I've tried with this phone and don't see reason to test others. Great work guys.

What do i need to do then ?

regards
Well, it depends
If you are on official 5.12.11 then just take the next update, it is supposed to change the partitions
If you are on xiaomi.eu again you should install the next version which does the change, I`m positive 7.1.5.0 stable xiaomi.eu does convert the partitions but not sure which weekly goes here, I`ve used 5.12.17 global dev being on that branch back there
It may need 2 installs of the same rom
Another option is off course fastboot flash any MM official, than twrp and latest xiaomi.eu

Reactions: jc rey

0fd06213d46b2f404d38df2bc848e68a.jpg

Go to settings - installed apps - running and search for android system. When you tap on it, if it shows CABL service shut it down. Also check facebook if it shows video player and shut it down. That's what keeps my phone awake (rn3pro)

hi, yesterday i tried to flash 'twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160606.img' and 'twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160612.img' using twrp version 2.8.7, both version succeded but when the twrp booted up, the screen seems to be not responding to any of my touch. help please

*sorry for my bad english*

I am new to MIUI - so I don't have any experiences with the battery life on the Redmi 3 using the pedecessors of this version. I flashed this version (6.8.4) on my Redmi 3 Pro and I'm facing a huge battery drain (lost 23% at night without any usage). WakelockDetector is telling me that a lot of apps are causing wakelocks (mostly the *alarm* Wakelock).

Is there any solution for this problem? Is it possible that this problem is solved with the next version of MIUI?

Thanks in advance

I am new to MIUI - so I don't have any experiences with the battery life on the Redmi 3 using the pedecessors of this version. I flashed this version (6.8.4) on my Redmi 3 Pro and I'm facing a huge battery drain (lost 23% at night without any usage). WakelockDetector is telling me that a lot of apps are causing wakelocks (mostly the *alarm* Wakelock).

Is there any solution for this problem? Is it possible that this problem is solved with the next version of MIUI?

Thanks in advance
Flash 6.7.21 version. No bugs.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

msm_otg wakelock starts after full charge.
First night dropped 1% last night dropped 15% due to this wakelock ?

Update- ive installed an app called autoreboot to reboot my phone every night at 1am to see it helps

Last edited:
I have mi Max pro with twrp 3.0.0.2 manhit im not able to install twrp Helium error cannot find Update.binary in twrp Helium any solutions?

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX mit Tapatalk

Hi, im using redmi 3.

There is out of position delete icon on browser app download menu and maybe several other places.

Ugly google setting, google translate, google drive and youtube icon. Previous version icon is better I think.

Please fix this, developer!

On Redmi3 Pro with 6.8.4 on Lockscreen when you whipe left/right (camera, etc..) and then press home button you are at he main screen.
So Protection isnt't given!

Anyone else with this problem?

On Redmi3 Pro with 6.8.4 on Lockscreen when you whipe left/right (camera, etc..) and then press home button you are at he main screen.
So Protection isnt't given!

Anyone else with this problem?
When i press home button on camera creen it's takes me back to lockscreen.

Redmi3s

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.