MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom updated and find one minor ''bug''

My language is portuguese from Portugal. If i go to Settings - Additional settings - Privacy. Here i have 2 sets for ''User Experience Program''

One in English and the other one in Portuguese (Programa de Experiência do Utilizador), as you can see in screenshot.

Screenshot_2016_09_02_06_41_33_930_com_android_s.png

Rom updated and find one minor ''bug''

My language is portuguese from Portugal. If i go to Settings - Additional settings - Privacy. Here i have 2 sets for ''User Experience Program''

One in English and the other one in Portuguese (Programa de Experiência do Utilizador), as you can see in screenshot.

Screenshot_2016_09_02_06_41_33_930_com_android_s.png

Fixed and will be release next week rom.

Thanks

Reactions: RaulC
I'm waiting for Kenzo too.

Hope you're taking time to give us a ROM 100% working and without bugs :D

mi4c 8.0.1.0 and 0.4 stable roms is ******! laggy slowdowns sometimes, battery drain bad, realy serious heating.. most new features ia missing. this is stable are you kidding. I revert back miui7....

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

yep.. no sense for using stable roms... weekly is always best...
Hehe, true story bro. Another thing, talking about Hermes. I'm on stable now, have no problems at all, battery is acceptable. But not so fancy and fresh as weeklies :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I have a Redmi Note 3G WCDMA. On the first release of v8, there was a 3g problem. 2g was fine but i couldn't be able to open 3g. On the next release, 3g connection was provided but network signal reduced around 60 percent. Even in the open field, i couldn't be able to get 50 percent signal. Later releases weren't fixed that problem. When i enter a building, i lose the signal completely. I have to use v7, there is no problem on that.

I'm running this rom on Mi5 and it works pretty well so far. But I just can't find the Screenshot options that were added, nor I can swipe downwards in gallery to close pictures. Both should be features added in this rom according to the changelog.

I'm running this rom on Mi5 and it works pretty well so far. But I just can't find the Screenshot options that were added, nor I can swipe downwards in gallery to close pictures. Both should be features added in this rom according to the changelog.

All new features is not present in Mi5 ... Dev are working on stability and performace

Status
Not open for further replies.