MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, download application works with the speed limit (500-600 kb/s), please repair the next release, mi5

Hello

MIPAD 1: After flashing repartition zip, mipad reboot back to twrp and i make restore ffrom backup. Reboot to system and trying to upgrade from updater app. But no go. After cca 10 sec max it write that can not upgrade in this time...
I was download again rom file but result is the same. Anyone have this problem? Thanks

Edit: Flashed thru TWRP and successful.

Best regards, Sasa

Last edited:
Since this version my redmi touch 3G is no longer detected and displayed Explorer in Windows 10. Previously, it was because of the explorer I opened my SD card and copy this ROM.

Wag1! Not one is missing the automatic update of wallpaper on the lock screen ? Redmi 3s. In previous versions, all worked well.

Hi, I download 6.9.1 for mi5 but nothing new from 6.8.18. When all new things in mi5?

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Hi, I download 6.9.1 for mi5 but nothing new from 6.8.18. When all new things in mi5?

Can you read the thread before posting, please? Every week the same question.
Mi5 ROM is focused on stability. Next week we should receive new features.

sent from my Mi5

I installed the rom vía updater and wifi is not working properly. I will reinstalo it but vía Twrp, i think the updater is not working fine.

Can you read the thread before posting, please? Every week the same question.
Mi5 ROM is focused on stability. Next week we should receive new features.

sent from my Mi5
Three weeks no new things. Thanks

In last two editions of rom app sync.me for syncing photos from facebook to contact not working,hangs on contact update. Also phone hangs on changing theme after changing from default. Phone goes to display off and hangs. No problem with themes on previus edition of rom.
RN2

Please help. In all rom some problems. Popup alert : no Internet. After 2-5 minutes All OK. But Periodically no Internet. (((

Try to disable all of xiaomi account "amazing" sync services. Check battery drain through night.
Imho vast battery drain issue have same source and that xiaomi sync services( and Google services as second culprit). My self, personally avoid using it, in fact don't even make registration of xiaomi account after flashing.
Also try to use Better battery stats xda edition for better information what is draining battery and Simple system monitor app to check which processes are active.

Thanks for your help.
1 Hour ago I did a clean flash to 6.9.1 and I installed only the social media and news app. All apps have been locked beacause of the notification delays. I activated my Xiaomi account because I need it for my Mi Band 2 but I disabled Find my device. After an hour the battery is still 100% (without using my phone).

After the 2nd hour I'll install my mail ap and so on the track the drain.

On 6.8.27 i cant play video from gallery (gallery stopped working), has it been fixed on this this rom? Oh and btw, have any of you Mi5 users tried twrp 3.0.2.1 that actually works? Always stuck on twrp screen for me. Its sad since 3.0.2.0 doesnt support OTG. Any suggestion?

MI5 user.

Can you guys please stop asking these things? This thread is for discussing weekly build.

sent from my Mi5

These threads are also for stable builds... as you can see, there are links for weekly and just below links for stables...

Anyway the xiaomi.eu stable build for Redmi 2 based on GLOBAL stable Miui 8 from en.miui.com is available now.

On 6.8.27 i cant play video from gallery (gallery stopped working), has it been fixed on this this rom? Oh and btw, have any of you Mi5 users tried twrp 3.0.2.1 that actually works? Always stuck on twrp screen for me. Its sad since 3.0.2.0 doesnt support OTG. Any suggestion?

MI5 user.
Twrp is working fine, and it supports OTG. Check official thread on xda.

sent from my Mi5

What?
Yes, this thread's goal is to discuss builds, not to do requests, nor to ask for ETA.

sent from my Mi5
By saying that the stable build is available, I did kind of discuss builds...

your reply? not at all... so maybe you should take your advice for yourself.

have a nice day.

Hi Ingbrzy,
Just bought a Redmi 3S from Honorbuy EU store.
The ROM is a worldwide one, without any visible Chinese software, but also without any West-European or US locale/languages.
I read somewhere else on this excellent forum that I should now go for the Xiaomi.eu ROM. I have noticed al of the required install, but my question is:
Do I need to unlock the boot loader?

Yours,

Hein

Status
Not open for further replies.