MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all, I still have 6.8.18 developer on my redmi 1s, no automatic update but I choosen weekly version. Can you help me please?
1) you need to choose the firmware file from the developer. To download; 2) Install it on your phone through Recovery. 3) remove the refresh icon in the "install the software Automatically via Wi - Fi.

hi.
mi4c
in the version miui over 6.8.11 in mi fit disapeared "vibrate when alarm sounds"
(play->more->vibrate when alarm sounds)

lowering Fifmware to 6.8.11 return the item.
its in miui pro and miui eu

Attachments

• 2016-09-05 10.14.22.png
    2016-09-05 10.14.22.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 306
1) you need to choose the firmware file from the developer. To download; 2) Install it on your phone through Recovery. 3) remove the refresh icon in the "install the software Automatically via Wi - Fi.
hi,
I downloaded the rom from 6.8.18 thread choosing weekly version then I followed the next step you wrote. if I wrong, please could you give right link for downloading? Best regards.
PS I have to wipe all again?

Hello.
On mi4c does not work text scanner - nothing happens after after processing (click OK and nothing)
QR and business cards are scanned normally.

hi,
I downloaded the rom from 6.8.18 thread choosing weekly version then I followed the next step you wrote. if I wrong, please could you give right link for downloading? Best regards.
PS I have to wipe all again?
Hi! Choose the firmware for your phone. Then, wipe case, the Dalvik case, date. And choose the downloaded firmware file and flash

Hi, i have Mi5 with unlocked bootloader and Miui8 China Developer and i want to install TWRP in order to flash Xiaomi.eu weekly ROM.
Which of the recovery i must install:
1. TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip or
2. TWRP_gemini_MIUIv8.zip
I ask because i read that TWRP 3.0.2.1 have some issues.
Thank you!

4.4 vs 6.0 (aka Miui 7 vs Miui 8)
I switched to miui7 (Android 6.0) and then to miui 8(android 6.0) for a few months now.
A lot of changes and improvements in these new versions but still... the battery life is horrible.

With a usage that with android 4.4 would last 3 days, with android 6. it lasted less than half.

After a few months of frustration I've downgraded back to KK and ...it was gooood :)

The battery lasted for 3 days and 4 hours with an Screen On time of 3h 45 mins

Considering these and the fact that the visual improvements are not that big...I think I'll say goodbye to MIUI 8 and Android 6.

Hi, i have Mi5 with unlocked bootloader and Miui8 China Developer and i want to install TWRP in order to flash Xiaomi.eu weekly ROM.
Which of the recovery i must install:
1. TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip or
2. TWRP_gemini_MIUIv8.zip
I ask because i read that TWRP 3.0.2.1 have some issues.
Thank you!
None of them, go to XDA official twrp thread, and download the right test build for you.

sent from my Mi5

Already on the official website there is a link to download 6.9.5 China Developer!For RedMi Note 3(Snapdragon)

for what reason does not activate root miui manager mi5 ;;;
If you meant that you don't have supersu aplication installed after flashing rom, go to Google Playstore and download from there. After installation of SuperSu, run it and install binaries.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I just checked. It doesn't work for me either. I press the red button and nothing happens, not even a beep.
Clear dalvik and cache from twrp, see does it work now.
Also if you are using different language then english, change it and check camera.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I have one Mipad 2, with version 6.4.14, with merged partitions, all working great, if i install 6.9.1 with TWRP i need to clean cache and user data, because Miui 8?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.