MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I want to rollback to latest MIUI8 KitKat (I'm on MIUI8 Lollipop) using this Fastboot file: wt86047_images_V7.2.2.0.KHJCNDA_20160129.0000.14_4.4_cn_d7d0cd7fee which I think is correct for my device 2014813 but I'm getting a "mismatching image and device" error in MiFlash.

What could be the problem? Should I flash a different recovery first? I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-1.
You'll need to flash first official rom, kitkat version then this one. You can't go so easily back to eu kitkat rom because of changes in partitions.
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-2/how-to/guide-how-to-revert-to-kitkat-miui-t3384432
en.miui.com/thread-126437-1-1.html

When you'll be flashing by fastboot, don't forget to download kitkat version of official rom not lolipop.

Edit: sry for double post, Tapatalk had issue.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: RangoX
I'm on global dev 6.9.9 Android 6 and I wanted to flash the weekly rom (Kenzo)
I have unlocked bootloader and when I flash TWRP it's working fine but it's asking me to Decrypt data with a password. I can't wipe anything or flash the rom... is it due to Android 6 ?

Mi4c
Thanks, but this rom doesn't works properly. Some app, sometimes random crash. Clean or dirty flash doesn't matter...

"not the best rom day" :(

I'm on global dev 6.9.9 Android 6 and I wanted to flash the weekly rom (Kenzo)
I have unlocked bootloader and when I flash TWRP it's working fine but it's asking me to Decrypt data with a password. I can't wipe anything or flash the rom... is it due to Android 6 ?
Format data partition in twrp after flashing rom. You can't decrypt and ofc if you had some data on partition before flashing you'll loose it after formatting.

Last edited:
Mi4c
Thanks, but this rom doesn't works properly. Some app, sometimes random crash. Clean or dirty flash doesn't matter...

"not the best rom day" :(
Post crash log... Try english language on rom to see if it crashes. If yes, then you'll need to try wipe data and cache from twrp.
If still issues persist, download rom again and reflash it by twrp, before if you have important files backup up, wipe data partition.
What could be your problem, translation issue in rom, corrupted zip rom file.

Last edited:
Perfect, works fine with this new ROM, thank you Ingbrzy !!
Scan is OK too on MI5
Screenshot_2016-09-20-13-14-38-063_com.checkpoint.quadrooter.png

Format data partition in twrp after flashing rom. You can't decrypt and ofc if you had some data on partition before flashing you'll loose it after formatting.

How can I format data if Internal storage is not mounted since data is encrypted?

How can I format data if Internal storage is not mounted since data is encrypted?
Can't help you there, you'll need to wait that someone answer your on that problem. Meanwhile search around on net, you aren't only one with that issue.

Which twrp you have, did you installed from link provided here?

Maybe you'll need different twrp version to have installed, one with possibilities to format encrypted partition.

Try to install latest twrp for your device it's seems you have older twrp. Latest 3.0.2.1 have possibilities to format encrypted partition.
Search it on net, but install version which is for your device not any twrp

Last edited:
I have installed this latest rom, but I have an issue with the native calendar's app.

When I try to open it I receive an answer by the system that unfortunately Calendars has stopped.

Possible solution?

I have a Mi4 LTE which runs this latest rom. I tried to disable Afwall+ but doesn't resolve the problem.

Redmi 3 pro, dev 6.9.15
When i'm connected my phone to the charging does not respond to a fingerprint reader . Only unlock manually via a graphical key. After such unlocking everything starts to work as it should.

Hello mods MIUIers!

It could be for the next update to the native music app can read .flac files and other music files. It would be a great help

Regards

Redmi 3 pro, dev 6.9.15
When i'm connected my phone to the charging does not respond to a fingerprint reader . Only unlock manually via a graphical key. After such unlocking everything starts to work as it should.
I don't have such problem with same device. Try wipe davilk cache first, if problem still occur then reinstall rom

Hi,. I am keep getting "Updater process ended with signal: 11 " while installing the ROM on Mipad 1 with twrp.

Hi all, I'm using redmi note 3g on global stable 8.0.1.0 trying to flash eu global stable rom following this guide, using twrp 2.8.7 But failed "error binary updater". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Make sure you download the correct file (HMNoteW) and it has the correct check sum.

Reactions: teddymild
Hello,

I encounter a small problem with Mi5

I can't enter the "Buttons" menu in Settings > Additional settings.

But when i change the language from french to english, it works without any problem..

Is it normal ?

Thanks in advance.

Edit : same issue here with portuguese language > http://en.miui.com/thread-362083-1-1.html

Last edited:
Hello,

But when i change the language from french to english, it works without any problem..

Is it normal ?

Thanks in advance.
You have to report it to your translation team (link in the op).

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Uliaoth
Hello,

Is it normal ?

Thanks in advance.
Here, same problem PT-BR (Mi5)

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.