MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hmm strange, I will look into my permissions because mine work. I use Outlook widgets for agenda and email and the Default clock widget.

Update: try clearing cache and make sure you have no battery saving settings enabled on the apps that belong to the widgets.

Last edited:
One question....I'm with 8.0.2.0 stable version on my mi note. Is this possible to clean install the 8.0.3.0 version or should I flash like an update.

Thanks for md5checksum, because it's the fourth time I download the Mipad ROM. The download files failed to reach completed.

Great work by tye way, as allways !

Go in security permissions and enable the autostart of the apk that you use widget from and then they will work and display properly , but still its very annoying because before we didnt have to do it and now some apks that i have disabled must work in the background and eat ram just because of the widget non showing right..
Thanks that worked even though now I have 15 apps that can auto start and 1 gb of ram available out of 3, battery will not be pleased too

Sent from Kenzo using Tapatalk

Hi guys, as always thanks for the great work but today I have a problem:
I downloaded the rom from the new mirrors and, after I put the rom in the cell, I went to Updater -> select packeg -> 6.9.22 to update, but at this moment he gave me this error: impossible to verify the packeg.
I have a MI4c with the rom 6.1.14 (I know, it's too old) with the TWRP 2.8.x.x.
The problem is the packeg, in the too old version of the rom or in the process of updating?

on a kenzo the transparent weather widget is freezed after a screen lock or waiting 1 minit, on 6.9.15/19 and 6.8.8/9 no problems with it

I had the same, app lock isn't working. after verification of the pin/fingerprint it crashes and the app doesn't open.

On Redmi Note 3.

Might have to do with my xposed or that im upgrading from 6.8.25 but this update seems kinda buggy for me.

Fixed adding all app using widget in Permissions/Autorun (Démarrage automatique in french). But I don't know if it's good for my battery. Widget worked well in previous weekly without this setting.

Reactions: basf
Fixed adding all app using widget in Permissions/Autorun (Démarrage automatique in french). But I don't know if it's good for my battery. Widget worked well in previous weekly without this setting.

You mean other permission, auto start in background?

Mine already set by not work.

Really? I used to think that only system wipe is a part of the installation process.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Yes, really. Ingbrzy wrote this in weekly thread some months ago. And you can check this by yourself: Install next weekly Rom without any (manually) wipes. Only installing zip file. You will see, that during first boot dalvik will be rebuild.

Reactions: Debanka
Status
Not open for further replies.