MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded from the july weekly, made clean install, now process dex2oat draining the battery on kenzo, more than 'android system' and 'android'. Whats that?
Wait for a while and then restart rom and check again.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Sometimes my apps crash, im not sure its all' normal
If you used any kind of backup xiaomi, titanium etc, reinstall apps which chrashes from Google Playstore. If still crashes post a log.

yes..I meant this app...Was it removed again from the xiaomi.eu rom?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
You can easily check it by yourself... Go to installed apps and scroll to see if analytics is on list. Also you can check by titanium.

I had the same, app lock isn't working. after verification of the pin/fingerprint it crashes and the app doesn't open.

On Redmi Note 3.

Might have to do with my xposed or that im upgrading from 6.8.25 but this update seems kinda buggy for me.
I think I have read on xda few days back that xposed doesn't work properly with miui mm based rom,and android base has been changed to mm. That might be the issue.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Might have to do with my xposed or that im upgrading from 6.8.25 but this update seems kinda buggy for me.

I think I have read on xda few days back that xposed doesn't work properly with miui mm based rom,and android base has been changed to mm. That might be the issue.

xposed works fine for me.

@Dutchgio Did you flash the Marshmallow xposed Version after you updated?

Hi, I unlocked bootloader and plan to flash this ROM.
Before I flash, I did a full backup with TWRP. But below error come out and I failed to do any backup.
Appreciate if anyone can help on this, thanks.

I attached my error msg as below:
"Failed to decrypt data.
Unable to decrypt with default password...."

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 571
Just tested with my Mi5 32GB. With charger connected not working but I think noone here can help You. Need to report it on official forum.
It was already reported on en.miui.com anda has a lot of confirmations.
I reported it also on chinese forum but chinese people say their mi5 works good: no one has this problem.
So i started thinking that Chinese rom is not affected and that's very strange.

Anyone can mirror latest stable rom? Still error on AFH..

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I can't install the redmi note 3 pro rom. It is switching between the MI logo and the status bar (going from 0-100) and looping (mi logo and again statbar from 0-100).

Aaargh
did a shutdown after the fifth loop, but now cannot get TWRP booted:
Failed (remote: unlock this device to use this command)

ps: installed already several roms, so don't understand what is happening now and how to get this resolved.

Any help is welcome

Last edited:
I can't install the redmi note 3 pro rom. It is switching between the MI logo and the status bar (going from 0-100) and looping (mi logo and again statbar from 0-100).

Aaargh
did a shutdown after the fifth loop, but now cannot get TWRP booted:
Failed (remote: unlock this device to use this command)

ps: installed already several roms, so don't understand what is happening now and how to get this resolved.

Any help is welcome
Check with adb if your device is now with locked bootloader
Check link from oneplusone forum maybe it can help you, i know it's different device but in this thread you have some good infos:
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...t-nandroid-efs-backup-and-more.345478/page-29

Last edited:
You can easily check it by yourself... Go to installed apps and scroll to see if analytics is on list. Also you can check by titanium.

obviously...but this means that I should install it before...instead I'd like to know about it before to install!! ;-)

yes i had it officially unlocked. also had some weekly roms installed already, so not sure what is happening now (and worse not sure how to get the phone back running)

Reactions: severica25
obviously...but this means that I should install it before...instead I'd like to know about it before to install!! ;-)

Unfortunately then you'll wait for answer... I don't have miui 8 atm.
If you wish to install new rom, analytics will not make any difference because it's 2 clicks to remove it.

yes i had it officially unlocked. also had some weekly roms installed already, so not sure what is happening now (and worse not sure how to get the phone back running)
I'm sure that there is guide for your device on official forum or here under device topic. You aren't only one that had issue with bricking. Just search a litlebit and you'll fix it.

I'm looking now, but still in stressmode :(
I also installed rom for MI4S which caused no problem,. This redmi note 3 pro isn't my phone, so not sure what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.