Not open for further replies.
Really?!

Are you sure you configured correctly as below?:

1. Set Google App as default assist app:

Settings>Installed apps>Defaults>Assis & Voice input> Assist app>Google App

2. Enable Google App in Autostart apps

Settings>Permissions>Autostart>Google App: Enabled

3. Configure Long Press Navigation Button:

Settings>Additional settings>Buttons>[Long press navigation buttons] > choose: Launch Google Now

4. Optional setting in order to use "Now On Tap" instead of "Google Now":

Open Google App>Settings>Now On Tap: Switch to Enabled

I that case if "Now On Tap" does not work on your language then switch back to "Google Now" by disabling "Now On Tap"
For whoever doesn't know how to Google now on tap.
I saw many people asking again and again.

Reactions: severica25
It's a known bug since 6.9.22.
The chinese solved a bug in widget of their Weather app and fu**ed all the others...
It should be fixed in upcoming releases...

The workaround is to put the app of every widget in autostart.
To do that go to Security>Permissions>Autostart
Then reboot
Thanks for the tip !

Read 705-706 post... (comment)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Last edited:
I need help because since I've installed MIUI 8 on my R3P, I have a really annoying folder lag
Compared to MIUI 7, when I open folder it's really laggy I can't understand what Xiaomi did in animations

I'm on the latest version 6.9.22 of Xiaomi.EU

Please help !!

Alarm Clock in Silent Mode still doesnt work... :-(
Tried an older version and it works... Hope for fixing this in the next update...
"alarm in silent mode" is on, but ringtone doesnt ring... And yes i know, i can turn volume down and alarm ton higher, but thats not what i want, i have my phone in silent mode every night...
Thx for the great work and the weekly updatey, very nice!!!

Reactions: trustkill
you should include the Camera2 Api in the Redmi Note 3 Pro rom for the following weeks, because is just add a line at build.prop and works perfectly! We can use manual focus...

Mi5, still have problems with sync. I dont understand how it works. I have 5 different gmail emails. When i get an email (which i know its shows on chrome) there is no notification. I use Gmail app. Is there any better app that will get the emails working and checking more often? Please help!

Can not play videos in gallery app with Redmi Pro. I can see the video but nothing happens when pressing the play button. Anyone?

It's a known bug since 6.9.22.
The chinese solved a bug in widget of their Weather app and fu**ed all the others...
It should be fixed in upcoming releases...

The workaround is to put the app of every widget in autostart.
To do that go to Security>Permissions>Autostart
Then reboot
Aaaaah. I already wondered why weather widgets stopped working, yet other widgets work fine...

[...]
[/QUOTE]
Hi, Please i need a help with my new Redmi Pro... I have 3 simple questions :

1- i have just installed 6.9.8 in my new Redmi Pro: can i install this update or i need to make all from the start: 1-unlock 2-reinstall twrp 3-this 6.9.22 ?

2- where can i found "For Redmi PRO and Note 4 allow manually permissions for com.mediate.selfregister to avoid FC at start.." ?
i search in Security > App Permission but it's all another menu: calendar, contact, camera, ... there is not "com.mediate.selfregister"...

3. Installing 6.9.8 i noted that my Redmi Pro doesn't recognize fingerprint (for 80% every time i try 2 times then ask me PIN code :-((

It's solved with 6.9.22 ?

Thanks in advance for every help ! ;-)

Hi, Please i need a help with my new Redmi Pro... I have 3 simple questions :

1- i have just installed 6.9.8 in my new Redmi Pro: can i install this update or i need to make all from the start: 1-unlock 2-reinstall twrp 3-this 6.9.22 ?

2- where can i found "For Redmi PRO and Note 4 allow manually permissions for com.mediate.selfregister to avoid FC at start.." ?
i search in Security > App Permission but it's all another menu: calendar, contact, camera, ... there is not "com.mediate.selfregister"...

3. Installing 6.9.8 i noted that my Redmi Pro doesn't recognize fingerprint (for 80% every time i try 2 times then ask me PIN code :-((

It's solved with 6.9.22 ?

Thanks in advance for every help ! ;-)[/QUOTE]

1. Load the 6.9.22 zip onto your phone and then update via TWRP
2. see https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ister-to-avoid-fc-at-start.34280/#post-322744
3. Mine works with 6.9.22

Reactions: Andrea @xe
Is anyone else experiencing random reboots, seems to be related to memory when launching an app?
I'm on Redmi note two and can reproduce it only on this weekly, even on a clean flash.

I love this version with the new toggles.
Unfortunately this weekly doesn't feel as responsive as the previous weekly, battery results are not as good either.
Hopefully it will get better by the next update.

Keep up the good work, thank you devs!

Reactions: Siekier
Mi5, still have problems with sync. I dont understand how it works. I have 5 different gmail emails. When i get an email (which i know its shows on chrome) there is no notification. I use Gmail app. Is there any better app that will get the emails working and checking more often? Please help!
I use myMail and it works fine!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Siekier
i moved my kenzo from global stable 8.0.1 to xiaomi.eu 6.9.22 but after the instalation from TWRP. my 4g connection is lost.. there's only prefer 3g or 3g/2g left.
how can i fix it?

Hi. This the second time it happens to me. After I did a clean install (downloaded the aries_images_6.9.1_20160805.0000.29_5.0_cn rom and flashes it with XiaoMiFlash and then updated to the latest aries Rom from here). I installed my apks one by one and then tried to install SuperSu via updater. After my Mi2S restarted, it got stuck on Mi logo for over an hour. Any ideas what went wrong?

Can not play videos in gallery app with Redmi Pro. I can see the video but nothing happens when pressing the play button. Anyone?

Have the Same Problem with Redmi Pro in the galerie.
But it works with the video app perfect. Don't know the Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.