MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for @ingbrzy : there have been some "international" variants of Redmi Note 3 (and Redmi 3S, IIRC) that support the 800Mhz LTE band. Is the Xiaomi firmware compatible with these phones?

Quick question for @ingbrzy : there have been some "international" variants of Redmi Note 3 (and Redmi 3S, IIRC) that support the 800Mhz LTE band. Is the Xiaomi firmware compatible with these phones?
no support for kate...

Hi there! Which is firmware i must to use for my mi4i? I can not find it here www_androidfilehost_com/?w=files&flid=96564.
Now ia have V8.0.1.0.LXIMIDG (MIUI8) from miui_com, but i really want to try firmware from xiaomi_eu.
Thanks for advice.
I have the same question.
I've already seen xiaomi.eu rom with miui8 for mi4i but it's not available now :(

It has been discussed many times before that china ROM support for Mi4i has been stopped. As no more china build, so no more xiaomi.eu build neither. The last china ROM release for Mi4i is 6.3.24, accordingly the last xiaomi.eu release is 6.3.24 as well.

Anyway you can use global developer release instead (updated weekly).

Last edited:
Reactions: severica25
Hi iam using 6.9.22 version with my redmi 3 pro (ido), battery is better, but this version has two problems;

1. front camera doesnt work, (its working earilier versions)
2. prevent pocket dial function is disabled in settings, you cant change

thanks to @ingbrzy for hard work..

Last edited:
I'm stupid, I've forget the Startup (start boot) - Options!
And the widget bug is fixed.
Thank you for the new Miui version. :)
Hi
Could you explain a bit how you fixed the bug, i have the same issue on my redmi 3s and can't get through it...

Hi iam using 6.9.22 version with my redmi 3 pro (ido), battery is better, but this version has two problems;

I'm using redmi 3 pro and front camera working OK
Edit. And battery much worse for me

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hi
Could you explain a bit how you fixed the bug, i have the same issue on my redmi 3s and can't get through it...
It's a known bug since 6.9.22.
The chinese solved a bug in widget of their Weather app and fu**ed all the others...
It should be fixed in upcoming releases...

The workaround is to put the app of every widget in autostart.
To do that go to Security>Permissions>Autostart
Then reboot

Reactions: manzing

Nope,, i can confirm all those your problems working well for me. Try clear dalvik&cache, if your problems still appears then reflash rom.

Screenshot_2016-09-27-19-18-34-143_com.android.settings.png

i reinstalled rom and camera problem is fixed but still prevent pocket dial function is disabled in settings

Just à little question. When the autorotate icon is highlighted, the autorotate is on or off ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

[FIXED]Hello I have 1 issue in the IDO Rom about the schedule power on/off, that it doesn't turn on.
Anyone with this problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.