MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_V8.0.3.0.MXECNDG_v8-6.0.zip for Mi Note (virgo)
It's hydrogen :(
Sorry for my bad English

@ingbrzy
On AFH I get ooops no mirrors found and on celogeek has terrible download speed, it says the file will ne downloaded in 13 hours. I have tried dowoading last week's build from AFH a couple of times to check if the download speed was a problem on my side and it went smoothly so I'm not sure if the oops no mirrors is AFH fault. Could you check again?

Ok I can suggest a minor solution for downloading through celogeek. Open the link in your phone. I am using firefox on my phone too. and when that verifcation of captcha and download option comes, do not download using firefox default. I am using ADM(advanced download manager). Download using that. You'll get much better download speed...as I type I got 7 mb downloaded, which was otherwise downloaded in 40 mins using default firefox downloader

Can you please give me that link? is this the one? Through this link download is getting done in my default firefox downloader..not able to use external downloader and the time required is showing 14 hours..I have a train to catch 7 hours!

Take a look on the first post, i can't post links because i'm new, the links are in the square that says CODE.

Reactions: Debanka
NO MIRRORS FOUND FOR HMNOTE3PRO & miuif.celogeek too slow. Also pls update d Android version of kenzo in device list.

Those who are not getting the mirror links and facing slow download issues. Either copy-paste the basketbuild link in an external downloader or use the method that I have mentioned few posts back.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Strange. In the advanced settings field "Country" is defined as India. Although I - Ukraine. And can not be changed.
Phone - RN2 Prime.

Reactions: trustkill
Could the "Devices List" image on the first page be updated to "Kenzo" as "6.0"?

EDIT: I just noticed that this was requested above. Sorry about that.

No mirror found on Android File Host link for Mi4C Dev 6.9.22. Basketbuilds so slow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.