MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I tried to update my Mi4s and it was not possible. TWRP gives me an error in the installation.

Guys use basketbuild links with advanced download manager (free on play Store) downloaded in 5 minutes or less

a9d490e3d4116d4e138faa72f427229e.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: cr4zyE4RL
Downloaded and installed on RMN3. Running smoothly so far

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Someone has already downloaded the rom for HMNote3_6.9.22_v8-5.0.zip, and can upload to a server?

Really like new status bar. Thanks!

From latest (6.9.15/19) I see that alarm clock work no more in Silent mode, but no description in Changelog? I sleep to long at morning after update ;)

The alarm is a bug, and it is still in the 6.9.22.

It has to sound in "Silend mode" because there is an option in Alarm/More settings/Alarm in silent mode.
So, if it is activate and the alarm doesn't sound which it is the case, it is a bug, not a new feature.

By the way, thanks dev for the awesome work!

Hello, everyone.
I have just bought Redmi note 3 pro with MIUI7 based on android 5 and languages only are in chinese and english.
I want to ask is there an official update to android 6 or 7 for my phone? And does this ROM have lithuanian language? if not wich one does?

And the last question: does this ROM (despite all my questions) will update my HMNote3Pro from my stock MIUI7 android 5?
P.s. sorry for bad english. :)

Dirty flash. Wipe cache and delvik before and after flashing the ROM.

Dirty flashed on kenzo.

Used for the past 2 hours. No issues found till now.

7227f0341068663fa23119560dc41ab7.jpg

Reactions: abhis3k
Hello, everyone.
I have just bought Redmi note 3 pro with MIUI7 based on android 5 and languages only are in chinese and english.
I want to ask is there an official update to android 6 or 7 for my phone? And does this ROM have lithuanian language? if not wich one does?

And the last question: does this ROM (despite all my questions) will update my HMNote3Pro from my stock MIUI7 android 5?
P.s. sorry for bad english. :)
Firstly, Recommend you to read the forum posts and guides. Think you have a bootloader locked phone. You need bootloader unlocked for installing this rom. There's official global beta based on Android 6.0 for redmi note 3 in the mi official forum. Go ahead and flash that. You'll get all the beta updates too.

Reactions: abhis3k
I have a problem with email client stock and Mi5. I have this scenario:

Email address: msorra at gmail.com
Username: msorra.spicy
Password: xxx

I obtain lookup error.

With the Rom 6.9.8 this scenario works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-23-09-56-10-675_com.android.email.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-23-09-56-10-675_com.android.email.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 332
Reactions: VILLO1988 and simao
Firstly, Recommend you to read the forum posts and guides. Think you have a bootloader locked phone. You need bootloader unlocked for installing this rom. There's official global beta based on Android 6.0 for redmi note 3 in the mi official forum. Go ahead and flash that. You'll get all the beta updates too.

Thank you for your answer. Will redmi note 3 global beta work for my redmi note 3 pro (or there is no difference?)?
Maybe if it wont be hard for you, if you gave me url of that android 6 global beta? Thanks again.

Reactions: Vass66
Status
Not open for further replies.