MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are downloading roms with any kind of "advance" download manager you will have higher chance for corrupted rom. So it's better to download slowly then ending up with screwed files.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Sooo... Guys... Please help...
I rooted my Redmi Pro so i can check with WLD what is "destroying" my battery...
Here is one screenshot of WLD...
View attachment 13802

Also, some other "drainers" are...
- Netlink x 13000
- Battery x 5020
- WLAN tx_thread x 41800
- WLAN rx_thread x 8010
- Eventpoll x 14236
This is when we talk about kernel wake up...

And when i check CPU wake up...
- Google play services x 5230
- Android system x 1400

And wake up triggers
- Xiaomi services x 190 times
- Facebook x 206 times

But, here on this screenshot above must be the problem...

Help please...

P.S. If i want to do the clean install of latest rom, i should wipe everything including "system", or just data, cache, dalvik?
Clean Install means wipe data, system, cache and dalvik

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I had to go back to the official ROM. I don't know what the Xiaomi.eu team took out exactly, but whatever it was it made any app that required location unable to work correctly in China. I wish I could stay on the Xiaomi.eu ROM so I could keep using TWRP and XPosed, as well as having proper root via SuperSU rather than the limited root available in the official ROM, but poorly functioning location is simply not something I can put up with, especially as I travel quite a bit.
GPS is optimized for EU

can someone upload "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_V8.0.3.0.MBCCNDG_v8-6.0.zip"
to another server, Xiaomi.eu team you really should upload all the files to mega.nz or google drive, androidfilehost just doesn't work

GPS is optimized for EU

It wasn't really GPS I had a problem with, it was getting location without GPS (i.e. using network location only), as I didn't want to have to keep GPS on to keep geolocation working (not to mention that it entirely didn't work indoors when GPS wasn't available). Network location failed completely for me pretty much every time on the Xiaomi.eu ROM, whereas it works perfectly for me on the official ROM.

It wasn't really GPS I had a problem with, it was getting location without GPS (i.e. using network location only), as I didn't want to have to keep GPS on to keep geolocation working (not to mention that it entirely didn't work indoors when GPS wasn't available). Network location failed completely for me pretty much every time on the Xiaomi.eu ROM, whereas it works perfectly for me on the official ROM.
That's strange. For me it's working. No issues whatsoever.

thanks to banned Google in China...

Reactions: abhis3k
10% = 0.1
If you want to calculate that properly, should use 100 * 1.1.

In order to do that you don't need a percentage button. You just do the math. So, this function in our calculator has is it's totally useless.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
thanks to banned Google in China...

I thought it had something to do with that, because when I kept my VPN on I had no issues with location. But again, like GPS, keeping VPN on all the time is wasteful for battery.

If I was living outside China I'd definitely stick with the Xiaomi.eu ROM, though.

Any mirror for xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_6.9.22_v8-6.0.zip (Redmi Pro)?

Any tutorial to install the rom? The rom has OTA?

As far as i understand i should install TWRP and its good to go, right? Thanks and sorry but im new to ROM flash.

There are problems with download mirrors...
I recommend mega.co.nz
What about the servers?
How can we download this ROM??

Last edited:
download ready in a week, maybe....
whats up there??17 hours downloadtime at ~10kb (!!!) downloadspeed? and this on my pc^^
nice updateserver this week

If you are downloading roms with any kind of "advance" download manager you will have higher chance for corrupted rom. So it's better to download slowly then ending up with screwed files.

I use advanced download manager, for almost everything and never had any problems.

I even have all downloads redirected to it with xposed Download Redirection Module.

Mi 3 not more affected by quadrooter vulnerability in this week's release

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-23-16-42-40-089_com.checkpoint.quadrooter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-23-16-42-40-089_com.checkpoint.quadrooter.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 309
Reactions: EnterSandman
Status
Not open for further replies.