MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
new rom and the same problem, the alarm does not sound in silent mode

1) Alarm-sound in silent-mode not comming back in this build

2) Problems after every reboot:
I found that most of all widgets on homescreen (nova-launcher) take ages to appear after reboot. Many of them do not work and must be deleted and placed for new on homescreen. Wiping dalvik and cache didn´t help. I didn´t had this problems on earlier builds.

The last useful build for Mi4S has been 6.8.18
Nevertheless, thx for hard work. Scrollbar-functions are very nice now.

MI4S

Last edited:
Alarm-sound came back with this build, but you have to wait a few seconds for being able to hear it.

After every Reboot:
I found that most of all widgets on homescreen (nova-launcher) take ages to appear. Many of them do not work and must be deleted and placed for new. Wiping dalvik and cache didn´t help. I didn´t had this problems on earlier builds.

MI4S
nothing, I waited about 10 seconds and has not sounded the alarm. the display lights but no sound

Reactions: alxcl
Hi, I installed the ROM Android it's great but when I flash the supersuv2.76 It installed well and when I reboot mi phone the app superSU is not there.
-I have the Redmi Note 2

nothing, I waited about 10 seconds and has not sounded the alarm. the display lights but no sound
I have tried it once again and you are right! No sound at all.
Okay, that means; flashing back to 6.8.18 once again.

It's probably a bit late now , but like many here , I had problems downloading the rom all day using chrome ( I hadn't seen the alternative mirror posted by ingbrzy ) , got home and tried stock browser (which has never worked with AFH for me ) and hey presto , success ! Pretty quick download too , minutes rather than hours .
Thanks devs , RN2.

With Miui 8 Cannot set ringtone from file manager. Bad, still not fix for version weekly.

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

It's probably a bit late now , but like many here , I had problems downloading the rom all day using chrome ( I hadn't seen the alternative mirror posted by ingbrzy ) , got home and tried stock browser (which has never worked with AFH for me ) and hey presto , success ! Pretty quick download too , minutes rather than hours .
Thanks devs , RN2.

...and where were you looking for the alternative mirrors???

Névtelen.png

Reactions: Stefano131270
About this "GPS Optimized for EU"... how do I change that to other regions?
You can freely change ntp region for gps with FasterGps app from Playstore. It will not make huge difference, it's only "optimize" for faster initial locking satellites used in Europe so it doesn't mean super quality for Europe and crappy for rest. Quality is same everywhere.

Also there is one more good app called Gps Data, with it you can check quality of signal and if you wish you can update A-gps data.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Those that were there before the megadysk list was put up , the basketbuilds which Acid must have had something to do with ,and the celogeek ones didn't work ,clever clogs ! :)
Those links removed due to slow download speeds and failed downloads.
Megadysk links work flawlessly with full bandwidth...anyway, I wish you to find the old links ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Does anyone know what is mbn test, I see it under running applications?

Bug: in settings under defaults, messaging shows as not set even though it is selected

Kenzo, dirty flash from last week's build to 6.9.22
Set your Messages app
900d83285e5dd9c83aa32977165801f7.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi @ingbrzy , can you try alarm with charger connected and phone off on your mi5? People on chinese miui forum say it works but my mi5 doesn't ring, as reported on previous rom

I can not download update for Mi4. I am located in China. Tried 3 different browsers, with and without VPN. Tried the old site and the new link. Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

A tip please.. for a simply update from weekly to weekly, what I have to wipe? Only chace and dalvik? Thanks!
Dalvik and cache. But you do NOT have to wipe manually. It is part of install script - all necessary wipes run automatically during installation procedure....

Reactions: thaimax
Hi, I installed the ROM Android it's great but when I flash the supersuv2.76 It installed well and when I reboot mi phone the app superSU is not there.
-I have the Redmi Note 2
You must download SuperSu (2.78) from Play Store. Then update the binary.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: abdieldz
How is battery life for you? I do not get more than 3 hours of on screen time.
Hello, let you know. I managed to install the ROM only yesterday with the new ingbrzy link
Ciao, ti faccio sapere. Sono riuscito a installare la ROM solo ieri sera con il nuovo link di ingbrzy

Stable version V8.0.2.0 for Mi4S downloading at the moment. I´ll tell you if bugs of alarm-clock, super.su and widget-refreshing are there or not (after flashing). It takes a while because i install with a fullwipe.

Redmi Note 2 prime
Hello,
because when I delete the call log, I turn off the phone and come back?
I turned off the Account Xiaomi, so he's responsible! and MIUI or Google, who knows how to respond?

Ciao,
perche quando elimino il registro delle chiamate, spengo il telefono e ritornano?
Ho disattivato l'Account Xiaomi, quindi non lui il responsabile! e' MIUI o Google, chi sa rispondere?

Hi @ingbrzy , can you try alarm with charger connected and phone off on your mi5? People on chinese miui forum say it works but my mi5 doesn't ring, as reported on previous rom
Just tested with my Mi5 32GB. With charger connected not working but I think noone here can help You. Need to report it on official forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.